Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Group A through recruitment notification – Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. CWC/INSP/RETD. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Group A Job on or before 13/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)|
|Vacancy Name||Group A|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||General Manager (Pers); Central Warehousing Corporation; corporate Office; 4/1; Siri Institutional Area; August Kranti Marg; Hauz Khas; New Delhi110016|
Detail of Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)Group A Recruitment:
pplications are invited from retired Group A officials (only from Technical & General Cadre) of Central Warehousing Corporation for engagement on contractual Basis on a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 50;000/ at the locations given as below: No of vacancies: 01 The consolidated monthly remuneration will be Rs. 50;000/ p.m. The terms & conditions of appointment alongwith the prescribed application form has been uploaded in CWC s website www.cewacor.nic.in which can be viewed/downloaded from the website. Application in the prescribed form addressed to the General Manager (Pers); Central Warehousing Corporation; corporate Office; 4/1; Siri Institutional Area; August Kranti Marg; Hauz Khas; New Delhi110016 be sent by Post/Courier/by hand and should reach the Receipt Section of CWC; Corporate office by 13.02.2015 during working hours. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as Application for engagement of CWC retired Group employees on contractual basis.
Selection Procedure for Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)- Group A Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/2/2015.
- Eligible persons have to submit their application in prescribed format (uploaded at CWC’s website i.e www.cewacor.nic.in) to the authority/office mentioned at website upto the date/time as specified. No application will be entertained if received after last date.
- Eligible persons will be required to appear for personal interview at the place and time specified by CWC.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the persons attending the interview as it is to be borne by themselves only.
- CWC reserve the right to fill the advertised position and the same can be withdrawn without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of CWC in respect of all matters pertaining to this requirement would be final and binding on all persons applying for engagement.
How to apply for Group A Vacancy in Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC):
- Such persons should be physically/mentally fit to carry out the duties assigned to them.
- Engagement of such retired employee’s is purely temporary and will not entitle them to claim permanency in the service.
- Such persons should not have any vigilance case pending at the time of retirement.
- In the event of any dispute related to the engagement, the same will be subject to the jurisdiction of the local court of the place of engagement.
- The persons engaged will have to follow the instructions of their controlling officer under whom they are engaged for which proper work will be assigned to them through office order.
- The persons engaged will have to submit a surety bond (on non judicial stamp paper of appropriate value) for an amount equivalent to one month remuneration payable to them for making the losses good to the Corporation for their willful or negligent act.
- Three year work experience at the Warehouse or in the inspection of Warehouses with demonstrated commitment and integrity required for applying for the said contract job.
- The Person(s) engaged is required to carry out inspections as per CWC rules within the Region or inter Region.
- The TA/DA and hotel charges will be paid as applicable in case of SAM/Manager of CWC while on tour.
- The Headquarter of the individual engaged will be at the place of CWC, Regional Office for which he is being engaged.
- General Manager (Pers); Central Warehousing Corporation; corporate Office; 4/1; Siri Institutional Area; August Kranti Marg; Hauz Khas; New Delhi110016
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/2/2015
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Recruitment 2014 – NO. CWC/INSP/RETD.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CWC|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017