Central Zoo Authority (CZA) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Inspector/Evaluation and Monitoring Officer with Any Graduate holders
Company name : Central Zoo Authority (CZA)
Posts : Deputy Inspector/Evaluation and Monitoring Officer
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 05
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014.
Details of Post :
Deputy Inspector/Evaluation and Monitoring Officer
The Central Zoo Authority (CZA) is a statutory autonomous body under the administrative control of the Ministry of Environment & Forests, Govt. of India. The CZA was established in February, 1992 with the objectives to enforce minimum standards and norms for upkeep and health care of animals in Indian Zoos, to provide them technical and other assistance for improvement and to restrain mushrooming of unplanned and ill-conceived Zoos that were cropping up as adjuncts to public parks, industrial complexes and waysides.Application is invited in the prescribed proforma for the post of Deputy Inspector General and Evaluation and Monitoring Officer in the Central Zoo Authority on deputation basis, as per details give below:-
Name of post & Pay scale : Deputy Inspector General*PB – 4 (37,400-67,000) with the grade pay of Rs.8,900/- No.of post : 4
- Mode of recruitment : By Deputation
- Place of posting : four regional office (Jaipur, Nagpur, Hyderabad and Guwahati)
- Recruitment and eligibility criteria : Officer of the Indian Forests Services (IFS) under the Central Government or State Government(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis ; or(ii) with two years’ regular service in pay band – 4: Rs. 37400-67000 plus grade pay of Rs. 8700/-; or(iii) with six years’ regular service in pay band –3: Rs.15600-39100 plus grade pay of Rs. 7600/- ; and(b) having three years’ experience in thefield of zoo management or wildlife management in zoos funded by the Central Government or State Government or in private Zoo recognized by the Central Zoo Authority or in Zoo or Wildlife related organization recognized by the Central Government or StateGovernment. *Officer at the level of DFO may also apply for the post of DIG if he/she may fulfill the conditions as mentioned in the eligibility criteria for the post of DIG.
Name of post & Pay scale : Evaluation and Monitoring Officer PB – 3 (15,600-39,100) with the grade pay of Rs.6600/-
- No.of post : 1
- Mode of recruitment : By deputation (including short term contract)
- Place of posting : CZA Hqrs, New Delhi
- Recruitment and eligibility criteria :Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations, -(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or(ii) with five years’ regular service in pay band – 3: Rs. 15600-39100 plus grade pay of Rs. 5400/- ; and (b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience :–Essential : (i) Master Degree in Zoology or Wildlife as a subject from a recognised University or Institute ;(ii) having three years experience in the field of Zoo management or wildlife management in Zoos funded by the Central Government or State Government or in private Zoos recognised by the Central Zoo Authority or in Zoo or Wildlife related organisation recognised by the Central Government or State Government.
- Desirable : Ph. D Degree in Zoology or Wildlife from a recognised University.
It is requested that application in the prescribed proforma (Annexure I) duly signed by the applicant alongwith Annual Confidential Reports for the preceding five years’ duly attested by a Gazetted Officer alongwith vigilance clearance, integrity certificate, statement of minor/major penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the service may be sent through proper channel for the post of Deputy Inspector General and Evaluation & Monitoring Officer to the Member Secretary, Central Zoo Authority, Bikaner House, Annexe – VI, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi -110011 latest by 30.09.2014.
- The officers/officials selected may be posted at CZA regional offices viz. Jaipur, Nagpur, Hyderabad, and Guwahati. The officers may also be transferred from one office to another depending on administrative exigencies. And for the post of Evaluation and Monitoring Officer may be posted at CZA Head Quarter New Delhi.
- The name of the post applied for may be written in bold letters on the top of the envelope and the bio-data.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/Department of Central/State Government shall not ordinarily exceed five years for the post of the Deputy Inspector General and four years for the post of the Evaluation and Monitoring Officer.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- The deputation rules, regulations and provisions as issued from time to time by DoPT shall be applicable.
- Applications received after the last date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The details of the vacancy along with prescribed form are available on the website of the Central Zoo Authority i.e. http://www.cza.nic.in and Ministry of Environment & Forests i.e. http://envfor.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CZA|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017