Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ MBBS/ BVSc/ MVSc/ M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Project Fellow & More Vacancies Job on or before 22.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)
||Project Fellow & More Vacancies
||B.E/B.Tech/ M.B.B.S/ BVSC/ MVSC/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology Habsiguda, Uppal Road Hyderabad – 500 007 Andhra Pradesh, India
Detail of Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) – Project Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
||Name of the position
||Age limit Remuneration (per month)
||Project Assistant/Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow
|a) M.Sc/or equivalent in biological sciences/related areas
[Position Code: PA_JRF_PF_a]
b) B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc in biotechnology/bioinformatics/computer science/Chemistry/Physics or MCA
[Position Code: PA_JRF_PF_b]
c) M.Sc/or equivalent in wildlife sciences/ecology/environmental sciences or MBBS/BVSc/MVSc.
[Position Code: PA_JRF_PF_c]
(Candidates with result awaited are NOT eligible to apply)
|Upper Age limit 28yearsRs.12000 / Rs.16000 (as sanctioned by the funding agency)
||Post Doctoral Fellow/Research Associate in multiple research areas
Ph.D. (submitted/awarded) in any branch of biological Sciences. Candidates with Ph.D. in other sciences are also encouraged to apply.
Experience in molecular biology, biochemistry, structural biology, cell biology, infectious disease, conservation genetics, veterinary science, reproductive biology, Bioinformatics/Computation and molecular diagnostics is desired but not mandatory.
[Position Code: PDF_RA]
|UpperAge limit 35yearsRs. 22000- 26000 (as sanctioned by the funding agency)
||Post Doctoral Scientist Fellow [PDSF]
||Ph.D in any of the following areas: bioinformatics, next generation sequencing, high throughput data analysis, proteomics, bio-statistics, computer science, information technology, computer hardware and networking/clustering, parallel processing.
[Position Code: PDSF]
|Upper Age limit 40 yearsSalary(Rs) Consolidated 40,000.
Selection Procedure for Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) – Project Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB):
- Positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- HRDG (CSIR) prevailing guidelines are applicable these positions.
- All categories of applicants are required to submit online application.
- Enhancement of stipend to Project JRF to Project SRF will be with the due recommendation of Principal Investigator and approval of the Director on the evaluation of the 3 member Standing Committee consisting of Chairperson at the level of Chief Scientist, Coordinator of the JRFs/RAs/PDFs and the Principal Investigator of the Project.
- The age relaxation as per HRDG (CSIR) norms: SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped persons- five years.
- The Stipend normally be fixed at Rs.22000/- for Research Associates/Post Doc. Fellows. However, a selected RA/PDF may be placed in the higher start of stipend if there is ample justification and such recommendation is made by the Selection Committee. Based on the recommendation with justification by the PI and approval of the Director, person getting stipend at lower rate may be elevated to higher rate subject to availability of the funds in the project.
- Recruitment will be based on initial screening based on qualifications and experience criteria and also based on suitability of the candidates to the nature of research project. This screening will be followed by written test followed / interview. After completing this process, candidates will be shortlisted and appointed in specific project subjects as and when appropriate positions become available. The pool of selected candidates will be valid for six months.
- HRAmay be admissible at the rate of 30% subject to conditions applicable to the projects from different funding agencies
- Remunerations indicate are maximum admissible and will depend upon the availability of funds and subject to conditions applicable to projects from different funding agencies at the time of recruitment.
- Peoplewith experience/expertise relevant tothe project will be given additional weightage
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.02.2015