Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) invites online application for the recruitment of Project Assistant & More Vacancies with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ Ph.D./ B.Sc/ Diploma holders
Company name : Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)
Posts : Project Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ Ph.D./ B.Sc/ Diploma/ MBBS/ BVSC/ MVSC
Salary : Rs. 10000-40000/- P.M.
No of Post : 09
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 09.10.2014
Details of Post :
Project Assistant & More Vacancies
|Sl.No||Name of the position||Qualification||Age limit Remuneration (per month)|
|1.||Project Assistant/Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow
|a) M.Sc/or equivalent in biological sciences/related areas
[Position Code: PA_JRF_PF_a]
b) B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc in biotechnology/bioinformatics/computer science/Chemistry/Physics or MCA
c) M.Sc/or equivalent in wildlife sciences/ecology/environmental sciences or MBBS/BVSc/MVSc.
(Candidates with result awaited are NOT eligible to apply)
|Upper Age limit 28yearsRs.12000 / Rs.16000 (as sanctioned by the funding agency)|
|2.||Post Doctoral Fellow/Research Associate in multiple research areas
|Ph.D. (submitted/awarded) in any branch of biological Sciences. Candidates with Ph.D. in other sciences are also encouraged to apply.
Experience in molecular biology, biochemistry, structural biology, cell biology, infectious disease, conservation genetics, veterinary science, reproductive biology, and molecular diagnostics is desired but not mandatory.
[Position Code: PDF_RA]
|UpperAge limit 35yearsRs. 22000- 26000 (as sanctioned by the funding agency)|
|3.||Post Doctoral Scientist Fellow [PDSF]||Ph.D in any of the following areas: bioinformatics, next generation sequencing, high throughput data analysis, proteomics, bio-statistics, computer science, information technology, computer hardware and networking/clustering, parallel processing.
[Position Code: PDSF]
|Upper Age limit 40 yearsRs. 40000 consolidated (as sanctioned by the funding agency)|
|a) B.Sc/ 3 Years diploma in computer science or BCA with experience in networking and computer hardware.
[Position Code: Lab_Tech_a]
b) B.Sc in Biological sciences with experience in laboratory maintenance and techniques, handling fish/commonly used laboratory animals.
|Upper age limit 28 yearsStipend (Rs) Rs. 12,000 OR as sanctioned by the funding agency.|
|5.||Field Assistant/ Laboratory Attendant
|a) Pre-university certificate/Diploma with exposure to database management, geospatial analysis, statistical and GIS software.
[Position Code: FA_LA_a]
b) Pre-university certificate in Biological sciences with exposure to field/lab work OR Experience in handling fish/commonly used laboratory animals.
|Upper age limit 28 yearsStipend (Rs) Consolidated 10,000|
General terms and conditions:
- Positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- HRDG (CSIR) prevailing guidelines are applicable these positions.
- All categories of applicants are required to submit online application.
- Enhancement of stipend to Project JRF to Project SRF will be with the due recommendation of Principal Investigator and approval of the Director on the evaluation of the 3 member Standing Committee consisting of Chairperson at the level of Chief Scientist, Coordinator of the JRFs/RAs/PDFs and the Principal Investigator of the Project.
- The age relaxation as per HRDG (CSIR) norms: SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped persons- five years.
- The Stipend normally be fixed at Rs.22000/- for Research Associates/Post Doc. Fellows. However, a selected RA/PDF may be placed in the higher start of stipend if there is ample justification and such recommendation is made by the Selection Committee. Based on the recommendation with justification by the PI and approval of the Director, person getting stipend at lower rate may be elevated to higher rate subject to availability of the funds in the project.
- Recruitment will be based on initial screening based on qualifications and experience criteria and also based on suitability of the candidates to the nature of research project. This screening will be followed by written test followed / interview. After completing this process, candidates will be shortlisted and appointed in specific project subjects as and when appropriate positions become available. The pool of selected candidates will be valid for six months.
- HRAmay be admissible at the rate of 30% subject to conditions applicable to the projects from different funding agencies
- Remunerations indicate are maximum admissible and will depend upon the availability of funds and subject to conditions applicable to projects from different funding agencies at the time of recruitment.
- Peoplewith experience/expertise relevant tothe project will be given additionalweightage
How to apply :
Last date for apply online: 09th Oct 2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CCMB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017