Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Thiruvananthapuram (C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram) invites online application for the recruitment of Project Engineer-II with M.E /M.Tech holders
Company name : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Thiruvananthapuram (C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram)
Posts : Project Engineer-II
Qualification : M.E /M.Tech
Salary : Rs.32, 100/- p.m.
No of Post : 07
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last date to apply : 17.12.2014
Details of Post :
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC is a National Centre of Excellence, pioneering application oriented research, design and development in Electronics and Information Technology. C-DAC has contributed significantly to the growth of the industry in general and the electronics sector in particular through the indigenous development of commercially viable systems and products, foreign technology absorption, adaptation and upgradation, consultancy and training and turnkey implementation of contract projects. C-DAC has several firsts to its credit and is the recipient of prestigious national level awards for excellence in application-oriented R & D.
C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram requires the following positions ON CONTRACT BASIS:-
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Remuneration||Age Limit|
M.E / M.Tech or equivalent in Power Electronics / Drives / Power Quality / Controller for Power Control etc.
|07||Rs.32, 100/-||32 years, as on December 17, 2014|
- Should not exceed 32 years, as on December 17, 2014.
- Relaxation upto 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), 5 years for SC / ST, 10 years for PWD (Persons With Disabilities) candidates and other relaxation in age and concessions applicable as per Government of India rules.
- All qualifications must be from Recognized Institutes / Universities.
- The number of vacancies indicated is provisional and may vary at the time of actual selection. The Centre reserves the right not to fill up any of the post, if it so desires.
Terms of Engagement:
- The assignment is purely on contract basis, initially for a fixed term of 3 years to meet the ongoing requirements, which may be extendable as per requirement of the Centre.
- Appointment based on this advertisement will not confer any right whatsoever on the Recruitee for any regular engagement in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram or any other unit.
- Performance of the employee will be reviewed periodically during the first year and continuation of the assignment to the second year will be purely based on the performance of the employee.
Initial screening will be based on academic records and experience. Short listed candidates will be called for Test and Interview. The exact date, time and venue of the test and interview will be intimated separately through e-mail / C-DAC website.
How to Apply:
- Applications are to be submitted ONLINE only through the website www.cdac.in between 03/12/2014 at 12:00 hours and 17/12/2014. Online submission closes on 17/12/2014 at 1800 hours.
- Candidates are required to submit a non-refundable processing fee as mentioned below (SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted) by demand draft drawn in favour of C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram:-
- Male candidates – Rs. 500.00
- Female candidates – Rs. 100.00
- Candidates are advised to keep the Demand Draft ready while filling the online application. Demand Draft number and its corresponding entry in the online application form should be matched. Demand Draft drawn after 17/12/2014, i.e. the last date for online registration, will not be accepted.
- After completing the Online registration process, the applicants should send without fail the hard copy of application along with copies of certificates (with regard to proof of age, experience, caste and qualification, including marks sheets) with the Demand Draft drawn towards processing fee to The Senior HRD Officer, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033, so as to reach CDAC on or before 22nd December 2014, superscribing the envelope “Application for the post of PROJECT ENGINEER-II On Contract”.
- Receipt of hardcopy along with proof of age, qualification etc. is mandatory for considering the application.
- Please mention the name of the applicant and Online Application Number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
- All further communications to the applicants will be made only through e-mail / C-DAC website. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit the C-DAC website regularly.
Important Points to Note:
- Applications of candidates claiming SC / ST / OBC / PWD status will be considered for relaxation, only if self attested copy of Caste / Non Creamy Layer / Medical Disability Certificates as the case may be, issued by the Competent Authority is produced at the time of Interview.
- The candidates are responsible for the authenticity of information provided by them. Any wrong information provided will make them automatically disqualified for the interview, irrespective of the ranking obtained in the test.
- Online Registration System does not verify the details provided by the candidates. In case they are not able to substantiate the entries made and if they do not meet the minimum requirements, such candidates will not be allowed to participate in the interview process, even if they have passed the screening test.
- Shortlisted Candidates for interview will be required to submit the following documents
- All academic / experience certificates in original.
- Caste/Community Certificate for SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer as applicable in original.
- Medical Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority in original along with a photocopy in the case of PWD candidates.
- Candidates are required to appear for Test and Interview at their own cost.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates appearing for the final interview at Thiruvananthapuram will be eligible for reimbursement of II Class Sleeper to and fro train fare on production of proof of journey and subject to verification of original caste certificate / Medical Certificate.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Senior HRD Officer
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016