Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Thiruvananthapuram (CDAC) invites application for the recruitment of Project Officer-I (Legal, Administration) with MBA / Post Graduate in Sociology /LLB educational background
Company name : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Thiruvananthapuram (CDAC)
Posts : Project Officer-I (Legal, Administration)
Qualification : MBA / Post Graduate in Sociology /LLB
Salary : Rs. 26,500 p.m
No of Post : 02
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last date to apply : 05 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Project Officer-I (Legal, Administration):
Project Officer-I (Administration):
- Remuneration Rs.26,500/- per month (consolidated).(Rupees Twenty Six Thousand and Five Hundred only)
- Number of Posts 1 (One)
- Qualifications & Experience required for the post:
- Two year full time MBA / Post Graduate in Sociology / Social Work / Public Administration or equivalent with 3 years post qualification experience in the field of General Administration, Office Management and other routine Logistic services in a reputed Organisation employing a minimum of 100 regular staff.
- Major responsibilities include providing day-to-day administrative support to Groups and Sections in the organization, managing support facilities like canteen, security, housekeeping and also providing logistics support to visitors and officials of the organization.
- Must be able to maintain excellent rapport with all levels in the hierarchy.
- Desirable:Experience in Government/ Autonomous/ PSUs.
Project Officer-I (Legal):
- Remuneration Rs.26, 500/- per month (consolidated).(Rupees Twenty Six Thousand and Five Hundred only)
- Number of Posts 1 (One)
- Qualifications & Experience required for the post: 3 years LL.B with atleast 3 years post qualification experience as an advocate or a legal officer in a reputed Organization employing a minimum of 100 regular staff. Should have relevant exposure in dispute / grievance handling, negotiations, contracts and settlement. Should have knowledge on the functioning of Administrative Tribunal, Labour Law, Constitutional Law, RTI Act, Disciplinary proceedings etc. Should have experience in preparing para-wise comments, drafting of pleadings, Deeds and Documents including Sale Deed, Lease Deed, Power of Attorney, MOU, Leave & License etc.
- Desirable: Experience in Government/ Autonomous/ PSUs
- Age Limit: Should not exceed 30 years as on November 05, 2014. Relaxation upto 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), 5 years for SC / ST, 10 years for PWD (Persons With Disabilities) candidates and other relaxation in age and concessions applicable as per Government of India rules. Relaxation upto 3 years for Ex- servicemen (over and above the period of service rendered in Defence Services, but will be limited to a maximum age of 45 years).
How to Apply:
- Applications are to be submitted ONLINE only through the website www.cdac.in between 22/10/2014 and 05/11/2014. Online submission closes on 05/11/2014 at 1800 Hrs.
- Candidates are required to submit a non-refundable processing fee as mentioned below (SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted) by demand draft drawn in favour of C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram:- Male candidates – Rs. 500.00 Female candidates – Rs. 100.00 The candidates are advised to keep the Demand Draft ready while filling the online application. DD number and its corresponding entry in the online application form should be matched. DD drawn after 05/11/2014, i.e. the last date for online registration, will not be accepted.
- After completing the Online registration process, the applicants should send without fail the hard copy of application along with copies of certificates (with regard to proof of age, experience, caste and qualification, including marks sheets) with the Demand Draft drawn towards processing fee to The Senior HRD Officer, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033, so as to reach CDAC on or before 10th November 2014, superscribing the envelope “Application for the post of Project Officer-I On Contract”
- Receipt of hardcopy along with proof of age, qualification and experience is mandatory for considering the application. Please mention the name of the applicant and Online Application Number on the backside of the Demand Draft. All further communications to the applicants will be made only through e-mail / C-DAC website. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit the C-DAC website regularly
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 05.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CDAC|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016