Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Thiruvananthapuram (CDAC) invites online application for the recruitment of Project Service & Support-I with Graduates educational background
Company name : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Thiruvananthapuram (CDAC)
Posts : Project Service & Support-I
Qualification : Graduates
Salary : Rs. 12,300 p.m
No of Post : 02
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last date to apply : 26 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC is a National Centre of Excellence, pioneering application oriented research, design and development in Electronics and Information Technology. C-DAC has contributed significantly to the growth of the industry in general and the electronics sector in particular through the indigenous development of commercially viable systems and products, foreign technology absorption, adaptation and upgradation, consultancy and training and turnkey implementation of contract projects. C-DAC has several firsts to its credit and is the recipient of prestigious national level awards for excellence in application-oriented R & D.
Project Service & Support-I:
- Name of the post Project Service & Support-I
- Remuneration Rs.12,300/- per month (consolidated). (Rupees Twelve Thousand Three Hundred only)
- Number of Posts 2 (Two)
- Qualifications & Experience required for the post: Graduates with at least 50% marks and at least 3 years of post qualification work experience in a reputed organization employing a minimum of 100 regular staff, in routine office works such as preparation of documents and presentations, receipts and dispatch of mail, attending telephone calls, visitors & guests, file keeping & file maintenance etc. Six months certificate course in Computer Operations.
- Other Requirements for the Posts mentioned above: Should have good working knowledge in Computer applications. Must possess good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Age Limit: Should not exceed 28 years as on November 26, 2014. Relaxation upto 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), 5 years for SC / ST, 10 years for PWD (Persons With Disabilities) candidates and other relaxation in age and concessions applicable as per Government of India rules. Relaxation upto 3 years for Ex- servicemen (over and above the period of service rendered in Defence Services, but will be limited to a maximum age of 45 years).
Initial screening will be based on academic records and experience. Short listed candidates will be called for Test and Interview. The exact Date, time and venue of the test and interview will be intimated separately through e-mail.
How to Apply:
- Applications are to be submitted ONLINE only through the website www.cdac.in between 12/11/2014 and 26/11/2014. Online submission closes on 26/11/2014 at 1800 Hrs.
- Candidates are required to submit a non-refundable processing fee as mentioned below (SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted) by demand draft drawn in favour of C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram:-Male candidates – Rs. 250.00 Female candidates – Rs. 100.00
- The candidates are advised to keep the Demand Draft ready while filling the online application. DD number and its corresponding entry in the online application form should be matched. DD drawn after 26/11/2014, i.e. the last date for online registration, will not be accepted.
- After completing the Online registration process, the applicants should send without fail the hard copy of application along with copies of certificates (with regard to proof of age, experience, caste and qualification, including marks sheets) with the Demand Draft drawn towards processing fee to The Senior HRD Officer, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033, so as to reach CDAC on or before 1st December 2014, superscribing the envelope “Application for the post of Project Service & Support-I On Contract”
- Receipt of hardcopy along with proof of age, qualification and experience is mandatory for considering the application.
- Please mention the name of the applicant and Online Application Number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
- All further communications to the applicants will be made only through e-mail / C-DAC website. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit the C-DAC website regularly
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 26.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CDAC Thiruvananthapuram|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017