Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Subject Specialists through recruitment notification – Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Recruitment 2015 – CDIT/ITS/WI-No-02. Candidates who have completed M.SC/ B.Ed/ BCA/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Subject Specialists. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/01/2015 9AM to 12PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Subject Specialists|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ B.Ed/ BCA/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||15/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT), C-DIT Main office, Thiruvallom, Trivandrum|
Detail of Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Subject Specialists Recruitment:
Walk-in-lnterview for the selection of Subject specialists C-DIT, an autonomous Centre under Government Of Kerala, invites professionally qualified and experienced personnel to work as subject specialists (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Maths), purely on temporary basis for a short term online learning project.
- Essential Qualifications: 1.PG or Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Maths with B.Ed in Physical ScienceNatural Science/ Maths. 2. A Degree or Diploma in Computer Applications.
- Desirable: Experience in Educational Content Development for multimedia application is desirable
- Job Description: Subject Specialists are responsible for the vetting and finalization of the text contents of concerned subject (prepared based on the state syllabus) .
- Remuneration: Rs. 10,000/p.m plus incentive wages upto a maximum of Rs.5000
Selection Procedure for Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) – Subject Specialists Post:
- Written Test on 15/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Subject Specialists Vacancy in Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT):
Interested candidates may appear for a WALK IN- INTERVIEW on 15-01-2015, 11 AM at C-DIT Main office, Thiruvallom, Trivandrum with Bio-data, Original certificates showing qualification & experience with one set of attested copies and one recent passport size photograph subject to completion of assigned work Registrar, C-DIT
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/01/2015
Venue : C-DIT Main office, Thiruvallom, Trivandrum
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Recruitment 2015 – CDIT/ITS/WI-No-02
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CDIT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|