Centre for Development Studies (CDS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Development Studies (CDS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 15.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Centre for Development Studies (CDS)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for Development Studies, Prasanth Nagar, Ulloor, Trivandrum 695 011|
Detail of Centre for Development Studies (CDS) – Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Centre for Development Studies invites applications for the post Assistant Professor, preferably in the following areas of specialization: Macroeconomics and Public Economics.
- Essential Qualifications: PhDin Economics(awarded or submitted) with a good academic record and (preferably)at least one or two high quality publications
- Pay and Emoluments: Scale of Pay – Rs.15600-39100 (PB III) with AGP Rs. 6000, plus admissible benefits and allowances as per the rules of CDS.
- Age Limit: Below 35 years as on 15.2.2015.
Selection Procedure for Centre for Development Studies (CDS) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor – Vacancy in Centre for Development Studies (CDS):
Applications must be sent to the Director, CDS by email [email protected] on or before 15 February 2015, attaching soft copies of (1) a detailed curriculum vitae indicating the date of birth and including names and email addresses of two academic referees and (2) a written statement on how the applicant’s teaching and research interests correspond to the requirements of CD as indicated above. Candidates who applied in 2014 need not apply again. The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CDS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|