Centre for Development Studies (CDS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Accountant/ Attendant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Development Studies (CDS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Accountant/ Attendant Job on or before 04.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Centre for Development Studies (CDS)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Accountant/ Attendant|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ B.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for Development Studies, Prasanth Nagar, Ulloor, Trivandrum 695 011|
Detail of Centre for Development Studies (CDS) – Junior Accountant/ Attendant Recruitment:
- Scale of pay: Rs. 11620-20240
- Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Accountancy and Auditing as subjects along with a certificate in using accounting software such as Tally. Preference will be given to Masters Degree holders in Commerce. Candidates should have minimum 3 years of experience in accounts section of a reputed organization preferably in a government/research institution. He/she should be competent in using all basic computer packages, computerized accounting system and in finalization of accounts.
- Scale of Pay: 8500-13210
- Candidates should have passed SSLC and have three or more years of experience as Attendant/Peon of a reputed organization preferably in a government/research institution.
Selection Procedure for Centre for Development Studies (CDS) – Junior Accountant/ Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Accountant/ Attendant – Vacancy in Centre for Development Studies (CDS):
Appointment will on contract basis initially. Age limit is 30 years as on 31.01.2015. Interested candidates may send a detailed Curriculum Vitae to : The Registrar, Centre for Development Studies, Prasanth Nagar, Ulloor, Trivandrum 695 011, so as to reach by February 04, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CDS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017