Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) invites online application for the recruitment of Project Assistant & More Vacancies for Ph.D/M.V.Sc./ M.Pharm./ M.E./ M.Tech/M.Sc holders
Company name : Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)
Posts : Project Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : Ph.D/M.V.Sc./ M.Pharm./ M.E./ M.Tech/M.Sc
Salary : NA
No of Openings : NA
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 08.08.2014.
Details of Post :
Project Assistant & More Vacancies
CDFD, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, invites applications from Indian nationals for the following purely temporary vacancies in research projects funded by National / International agencies at CDFD like DST/DBT/ICMR/CSIR etc. The description of the positions and minimum qualifications for various vacancies are as follows:
Project Associate/Research Associate : Minimum qualifications: Ph.D. in Physics / Chemistry / Life Science / Biotechnology / Genetics / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Bioinformatics from recognized University / Institute.ORM.V.Sc./ M.Pharm./ M.E./ M.Tech. having three years of research, teaching and design and development experience.
Project – Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant / Research Assistant : Minimum qualifications: M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry / Life Science / Biotechnology / Genetics / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Bioinformatics / Medicinal Chemistry / M. Tech from recognized University / Institute with experience in research as demonstrated by the successful completion of a research project in a reputed Institute / Centre.
General Terms and Conditions:
- For all the above posts candidates should not have completed the age of 35 years. Age limits shall be reckoned as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Depending on the qualifications, experience and recommendations of the Selection Committee, the selected candidates may be placed in a scale and designation lower than the grade advertised/applied (in the same group)
- All these positions are purely temporary and are initially for a period of one year. They could be extended/terminated depending on the continuation of the project(s).
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-service person applicants will be as per Govt. of India rules.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications will not entitle the candidate for being called for interview. The applications will be screened by a Committee and candidates found suitable will be called for interview. The decision of the Director, CDFD will be final in this respect and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any of the selected individuals may from time to time be assigned to perform any other duties commensurate with their qualifications, by the Director, CDFD.
- The Director, CDFD reserves the right to suitably change/relax any of the above conditions. He also reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may register their names by applying in the prescribed application form online. Complete the application form online at (www.cdfd.org.in) and take the print out of the filled form. Applications may also be made on plain paper as per the format displayed on our website.
Examination Fee: The candidates applied for the position of Project Assistant / Project – Junior Research Fellow are requested to pay an examination fee of ₹ 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) by way of Demand draft / IPO drawn in favour of “The Director, CDFD” payable at Hyderabad.
Exemption from Fee:
- No fee for SC, ST, Physically challenged and women candidates
- No fee for the candidates applied for the position of Project Associate / Research Associate
- No fee exemption is, however, available to OBC candidates.
The printout of the completed application form alongwith the certificate in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, caste and NET fellowship etc. and fee of ₹. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) by way of Demand draft / IPO drawn in favour of “The Director, CDFD” payable at Hyderabad should be sent to The Head-Administration, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Office Block: 2nd Floor, Bldg. 7, Gruhakalpa, 5-4-399/B, M. J. Raod, Nampally, Hyderabad . 500 001″.
Caste certificate in case of SC / ST and Disability Certificate in case of Physically Challenged candidate issued by the Competent Authority should be enclosed with an application.
All the candidates including those who are exempted from payment of fee, whether applying online or otherwise should also send the printout of the application.
The online facility of application will open on 04.07.2014 and will be closed on 08.08.2014.
The last date for receipt of the printout of the applications is 08.08.2014 and applications received after 08.08.2014 will be rejected.
Incomplete Applications and Applications without the requisite fee, caste / disability certificate (if applicable) or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
The names of short-listed candidates will be displayed on our website and only the short-listed candidates will be called for LAN based Examination / interview. The individual Admit Card / Hall Ticket with details of username, password, venue of the examination and time will be sent through e-mail. No individual intimation letter would be sent.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.08.2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From CDFD|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017