Centre for Environment Education (CEE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Education Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Environment Education (CEE)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Education Officer on or before 15/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Centre for Environment Education (CEE)|
|Vacancy Name||Education Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for Environment Education (CEE), Park Manager, Sundarvan, Jodhpur Tekra, S. M. Road, Ahmedabad – 380015, Ahmedabad|
Detail of Centre for Environment Education (CEE) Education Officer Recruitment:
- Education Officer for Sundarvan, Ahmedabad Sundarvan is a Nature Discovery Centre of Centre for Environment Education. It is recognized as a Mini Zoo by the Central Zoo Authority of Government of India, an apex body that governs zoos in India. Sundarvan plays a major role in sensitizing and appreciation of wildlife and its conservation. It conducts various programmes in the campus and outside to different target groups to achieve this.
- The incumbent will be part of Sundarvan’s Team engaged in assignments such as: Interacting with visitors and giving exhibit information. Assisting with the development and implementation of special events. Assisting education programmes for schools and others. Assisting/conducting training and capacity building programme for different groups. Developing resource materials. Developing project proposals. Planning and conducting outreach programmes for different groups. Visiting schools to introduce our programmes and packages. Networking with educational institutions and other partners. Initiating collaboration with institutions of same interest for knowledge sharing and to carry out programmes. Doing snake and bat awareness programmes at the Park
- Required Skills The incumbent should have good analytical and interpersonal skills along with strong organizational ability. Must be able to obtain, analyze and evaluate a variety of information, organize, interpret and present.
- Essential Qualifications First Class Masters in Science, preferably Life Science. Good communication skills in English and Gujarati. Knowledge of computer applications and internet is essential.
- Consolidated Salary: Rs.25,000/- per month
- Nature of Appointment Initially for a period of 1 year on Fixed Term basis.
Selection Procedure for Centre for Environment Education (CEE) – Education Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Education Officer Vacancy in Centre for Environment Education (CEE):
Those interested may send in their detailed C.V. by mail alongwith a 200 word write-up on ‘why do you want to take up this job in Sundarvan’ to: [email protected] post to Park Manager, Sundarvan, Jodhpur Tekra, S. M. Road, Ahmedabad – 380015, Ahmedabad. Mobile: 9408872745 by 15th February, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CEE|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017