Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Position of Intern through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Position of Intern Job on or before 10/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL)|
|Vacancy Name||Position of Intern|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Post|
|Salary||Rs.15,000/- per month|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL) C-8, 8th Floor, Reserve Bank of India, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East) Mumbai – 400051|
Detail of Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL) Position of Intern Recruitment:
- No. of Post(s) 5
- Job Description Interns will contribute to CAFRAL’s research or learning activities. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn and work in an intellectually stimulating environment both on Research and Learning side. The research & learning interns will help with extracting, managing and analysing financial, accounting and economic data for research purposes. Learning side interns will help with the organisation and management of learning programs and compilation of relevant supporting materials such as case studies and related work.
- Qualification(s) Current post requires graduate students from a reputed University having degree/diploma would be preferred. Candidates in reputed undergraduate programs of analytic and quantitative nature may be considered if there is exceptional fit. Operational understanding of MS Work and MS Excel are necessary. A background in finance, accounting, or economics is helpful but not necessary. Programming skills or the ability to acquire them on job are desirable.
- Work Experience Strong writing and communication skills Intern will follow the normal office discipline and procedures. In case Intern shows lack of interest/ involvement after joining CAFRAL, the internship will be terminated with immediate effect. Intern will have to sign a confidentiality agreement Intern will have to provide two academic references from whom CAFRAL may seek a reference. Candidates without satisfactory references will be rejected.
- Compensation Rs.15,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL)- Position of Intern Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Position of Intern Vacancy in Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL):
Interested candidates should download the application form, fill in their details and send it on firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th May, 2015. Incomplete applications or application made in any other form will not be accepted. Starting date is flexible, up to June 2015. The internship duration will be maximum of 2 months. CAFRAL reserves the right to accept any or none of the candidates without giving any reasons.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/5/2015