Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, B.Sc, 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 12/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CSIR-CENTRE FOR CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY Habsiguda, Hyderabad – 500 007 (India)
Detail of Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals of Persons with Disabilities (PwD) for the following Technical positions in CSIR-CCMB, Hyderabad
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Technical Officer (1)||1||(a) BE/B.Tech or equivalent with 55% marks and (b) 2 years experience in the relevant area from a recognised Institution/Organization||15600-39100 (PB-3) GP ` 5400||43 years|
|Technical Assistant||1||1 st class B Sc with biological subjects with one year full time professional qualification or one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Organization.||9300-34800 (PB-2) GP ` 4200||33 years|
|Technician (1)||1||SSC/10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus 2 years full time experience from a recognized institute/ Organization.||5200-20200 (PB-1) GP ` 1900||38 years|
Selection Procedure for Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) – Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/6/2015.
- Mere fulfillment of educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents.
How to apply for Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) :
- Application form is available on CCMB website www.ccmb.res.in which can be downloaded
- Application form duly signed and accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, disability certificate and caste certificate (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________ (POST CODE NO._______)” by post to the following address: The DIRECTOR, CENTRE FOR CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, HABSIGUDA, UPPAL ROAD, HYDERABAD – 500 007 (INDIA).
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also, vigilance clearance should be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly address, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CCMB. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, unsigned, testimonials etc. will not be entertained and is liable to be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/6/2015
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016