Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 25/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000-40,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) , Across India
Detail of Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) Project Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Name of the position||Qualification||Age limit Remuneration (per month)|
|1.||Post Doctoral Fellow/Research Associate in multiple research areas
Ph.D. (submitted/awarded) in any branch of biological Sciences. Candidates with Ph.D. in other sciences are also encouraged to apply.
Experience in molecular biology, biochemistry, structural biology, cell biology, infectious disease, conservation genetics, veterinary science, reproductive biology, Bioinformatics/Computation and molecular diagnostics is desired but not mandatory.
[Position Code: PDF_RA]
|UpperAge limit 35yearsRs. 22000- 26000 (as sanctioned by the funding agency)|
|2.||Post Doctoral Scientist Fellow [PDSF]*||Ph.D in any of the following areas: bioinformatics, next generation sequencing, high throughput data analysis, proteomics, bio-statistics, computer science, information technology, computer hardware and networking/clustering, parallel processing.
[Position Code: PDSF]
|Upper Age limit 40 yearsSalary(Rs) Consolidated 40,000.|
|3.||Project Assistant/Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow
[Last Date for online registration: 25-06-2015]
|a) M.Sc/or equivalent in biological sciences/related areas
[Position Code: PA_JRF_PF_a]b) B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc in biotechnology/bioinformatics/computer science/Chemistry/Physics or MCA
[Position Code: PA_JRF_PF_b]
c) M.Sc/or equivalent in wildlife sciences/ecology/environmental sciences or MBBS/BVSc/MVSc.
(Candidates with result awaited are NOT eligible to apply)
|Upper Age limit 28yearsRs.12000 / Rs.16000 (as sanctioned by the funding agency)|
Selection Procedure for Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) – Project Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) :
- Positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- HRDG (CSIR) prevailing guidelines are applicable these positions.
- All categories of applicants are required to submit online application.
- Enhancement of stipend to Project JRF to Project SRF will be with the due recommendation of Principal Investigator and approval of the Director on the evaluation of the 3 member Standing Committee consisting of Chairperson at the level of Chief Scientist, Coordinator of the JRFs/RAs/PDFs and the Principal Investigator of the Project.
- The age relaxation as per HRDG (CSIR) norms: SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped persons- five years.
- The Stipend normally be fixed at Rs.22000/- for Research Associates/Post Doc. Fellows. However, a selected RA/PDF may be placed in the higher start of stipend if there is ample justification and such recommendation is made by the Selection Committee. Based on the recommendation with justification by the PI and approval of the Director, person getting stipend at lower rate may be elevated to higher rate subject to availability of the funds in the project.
- Recruitment will be based on initial screening based on qualifications and experience criteria and also based on suitability of the candidates to the nature of research project. This screening will be followed by written test followed / interview. After completing this process, candidates will be shortlisted and appointed in specific project subjects as and when appropriate positions become available. The pool of selected candidates will be valid for six months.
- HRAmay be admissible at the rate of 30% subject to conditions applicable to the projects from different funding agencies
- Remunerations indicate are maximum admissible and will depend upon the availability of funds and subject to conditions applicable to projects from different funding agencies at the time of recruitment.
- Peoplewith experience/expertise relevant tothe project will be given additional weightage
Applications for PDF and Post Doctoral Scientist Fellow positions can be submitted any time. These applications will be screened and shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview as and when there is requirement for PDF and Post Doctoral Scientist Fellow.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017