Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer, Manager through recruitment notification – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/APRIL/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Engineer, Manager Job on or before May 12, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer, Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||98 Post|
|Salary||Rs.20000-119200 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||May 12, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HRD – Recruitment Centre for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC) Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201307 (U.P)|
Detail of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida) Project Engineer, Manager Recruitment:
- Relaxation/ Age Limit
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be Last Date of Application May 12, 2015
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Candidates awaiting final year examination results are not eligible to apply. Only passed-out candidates can apply.
- Experience: Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
- Application fees:
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates through online payment.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
Selection Procedure for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida)- Project Engineer, Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before May 12, 2015.
- For the post of Project Associate and Project Engineer –I (Post Code: Noida-PA, Noida-PA-DC, Noida-PA-LA, Noida-PE-I, Noida-PE-I-DC): Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will get the admit card by e-mail, to appear for an “online” examination. The test will be of objective type covering English, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability etc., & Domain Knowledge or to specific functions/disciplines /Interview or as deemed fit by the management will be deployed The list of successful/shortlisted candidates on the basis of “online” examination would be uploaded on CDAC website. Final selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at CDAC, Noida. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- For the post of Project Engineer-II, Project Engineer-III, and Project Manager-I (Post Code: Noida-PE-II, Noida-PE-II-DC, Noida-PE-III, Noida-PE-III-DC, Noida-PM-I, Noida-PM-I-DC): The list of screened –in/shortlisted candidates would be uploaded on CDAC website. Final selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted in CDAC, Noida.
- For the post of Project Engineer-I (Faculty), Project Engineer-II (Faculty) and Project Engineer-III (Faculty) (Post Code: Noida-PE-I-F, Noida-PE-II-F, Noida-PE-III-F): The list of screened –in/shortlisted candidates would be uploaded on CDAC website for Mock- test. Final selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted in CDAC, Noida.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for online test and selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. CDAC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, CDAC also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the posts advertised. Also the posts are time bound and are of non-regular in nature for specified duration. The persons engaged on contract will not derive any right or claim for a regular post in CDAC.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, online test marks, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
How to apply for Project Engineer, Manager Vacancy in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida):
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully:
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each post for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates through online payment, usingdebit/credit cards. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading..
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to HRD Executive, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing [CDAC], Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201307 (U.P).
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job May 12, 2015
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/APRIL/2015.