Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Group B through recruitment notification – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT: NO: PUNE/NON TECH –GR B/01/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Group B Job on or before March 05, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune)|
|Vacancy Name||Group B|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||March 05, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HRD – Recruitment Centre for Development of Advanced Computing S. P. Pune University Campus, Ganesh Khind, Pune – 411 007|
Detail of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune) Group B Recruitment:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with DeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC’s areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics,VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
Selection Procedure for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune)- Group B Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before March 05, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Applications are invited (only online) for the various Group B (middle Level) Non-Technical positions to be filled by way of Direct Recruitment.
How to apply for Group B Vacancy in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune):
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully:
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using debit/credit cards or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Head In- Charge HRD /Sr. HRD Officer of C-DAC, Pune. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is March 05, 2015 (upto 1800 hrs.).
Important dates to remember :
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates February 17, 2015
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates March 05, 2015
- Last date for submission of challan March 09, 2015
- Written Test / Interview date Will be communicated by email only
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT: NO: PUNE/NON TECH –GR B/01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016