Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Group A Vacancies through recruitment notification – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT: No: CORP/GrA/03/2014. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Group A Vacancies Job on or before March 05, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune)|
|Vacancy Name||Group A Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post GraduateMBA/PGDM, MBA|
|Total No of Vacancy||12 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||March 05, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Corporate HRD Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind Road, Pune – 411 007|
Detail of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune) Group A Vacancies Recruitment:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with DeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC’s areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics,VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
Applications are invited (only online) for the various Group A (senior and middle), Non-Technical positions to be filled by way of Direct Recruitment/Transfer (absorption) mode, failing which on deputation basis in the following Disciplines:
Positions are available at senior and middle levels across India.
Relaxation/ Age Limit
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be February 28, 2015.
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using debit/credit cards or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications and the application fees should be paid separately for each application.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be send to candidates only as email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and re-join the post as fresh employees on probation.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Corporate Recruitment Team only through [email protected] Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for any thing related to recruitment or its processes.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of C-DAC.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- The number of unreserved/reserved posts advertised may vary and C-DAC reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
The appointment would be against sanctioned positions, in regular and continuing contract vacancies, available at C-DAC subject to the applicable provisions of Bye laws and other applicable rules. The selected candidates will be appointed against, either regular post or continuing contract post, at the discretion of the management.
For Deputation/Transfer(Absorption) Basis: Employees from Central/State Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies holding analogous (or equivalent) posts on regular basis OR minimum number of years as pacified for the respective posts in the post next lower to the post notified as on February 28, 2015 and having essential educational qualifications and experience as required for direct recruitment.
Minimum service required in the next lower post for deputation/ Transfer (Absorption)
|Grade Pay 6600||4 years|
|Grade Pay 5400||5 years|
Selection Procedure for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune)- Group A Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before March 05, 2015.
- Mode of Selection: – Selection processes viz. Interview, group discussions etc., as deemed fit by the management will be deployed. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
- If no candidates are found suitable for notified position, C-DAC may consider them for lower position, however, not for the reason that they possess lower qualification / experience.
How to apply for Group A Vacancies Vacancy in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune):
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully:
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using debit/credit cards or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Corporate HRD of C-DAC.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind Road, Pune – 411 007
Important dates to remeber :
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT: No: CORP/GrA/03/2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From C-DAC Pune|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|