Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant, Project Service & Support – I through recruitment notification – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO. CDACS/HR/2015/005. Candidates who have completed Graduation, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant, Project Service & Support – I Job on or before 25-06-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant, Project Service & Support – I
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs. 13,500-19,600/- p.m
Job Location : Silchar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25-06-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Production Engineering building, NIT campus Silchar – 788010, Assam
Detail of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Project Assistant, Project Service & Support – I Recruitment:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R & D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R & D in IT, Electronics and associated areas.
C-DAC, Silchar seeks applications from suitable and interested Indian Citizens for the following position on purely contract basis for the project “IT enabled Computer Aided Design (CAD) for Weavers & Artisans of Silchar, Assam”.
- Along with the application form a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “C-DAC, Kolkata”, payable at Kolkata, from any nationalized bank is required to be submitted. Applicants must mention name of the applicant, date of birth, contact phone no. and email id on the back side of the Demand Draft (DD). NO OTHER MODE OF PAYMENT for application WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Candidate applying for more than one post is required to submit separate application form and Demand Draft for each post applied.
- Application fee is towards administrative expenses for the selection process and fee once paid will not be refunded.
- SC/ST/PH & Women applicants are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Procedure for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) – Project Assistant, Project Service & Support – I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25-06-2015.
- The list of screened in/shortlisted candidates would be uploaded on CDAC website. Final selection will be based on a screening test and multilevel interviews to be conducted in CDAC Silchar.
- Applicants will be informed by email only about written test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the written test/interview.
- The prescribed essential qualification and experience indicated above are bare minimum, and mere possession of same will not entitle the applicant to be called for written test/ interview. Where number of applications received in response to the advertisement is too many, the centre may restrict the number of applicants to be called for written test and/or interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Thereafter applicants should furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed by them in the relevant field, over and above (if any) the minimum qualification prescribed along with documentary evidence. The competent Authority reserves the right to modify the selection process.
- Project work undertaken to fulfill the degree requirement while doing the graduation or post graduation course will not allow considered as relevant experience.
- All qualification must be from recognized institutes/Universities.
- If the University or Board awards Grades in place of %age of marks, with the formula applicable to the concerned university to check their eligibility as per notified norms.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. CDAC Silchar reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised post at the time of selection. Further, CDAC Silchar also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the posts advertised.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- WARNING: the furnishing of false information or suppression of any factual information in the Application form would be a disqualification and would render the applicant ineligible for consideration. If the fact that false information has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information submitted by the candidate at any time during the selection process /service of person, his service would be liable to be terminated.
- Applicants are advised to keep checking the website http://www.cdac.in for any information updates regarding this recruitment.
How to apply for Project Assistant, Project Service & Support – I Vacancy in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) :
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement should forward their application in the prescribed format along with a recent passport size photograph affixed on the application. The application must be accompanied with self certified copies of certificates in support of their age, educational qualification, experience, salary, caste, disability etc. The application should be sent by post (preferably Speed Post of Indian Postal Service) addressed to HRD Executive, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) , Production Engineering Building, NIT campus, Silchar, Assam, INDIA, PIN 788010, so as to reach on or before 25-06-2015. Applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
- CANDIDATE MUST FULFILL ALL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.
- Persons serving in Central/State Government, Autonomous bodies and Public Sector Undertaking should send their application THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL so as to reach C-DAC, Silchar on or before 25-06-2015 or submit NOC at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25-06-2015
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment 2014 – REF. NO. CDACS/HR/2015/005.
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017