Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer-I & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.4(6)/2015-HR MOHALI. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Engineer-I & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Vacancy Name : Project Engineer-I & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA
Total No of Vacancy : 26 Post
Salary : Rs.42,000 -13,500/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) , Across India
Detail of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Project Engineer-I & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with DeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Engineer-I||15||1 st Class B.E./B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline OR DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience OR Post graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics/IT/Computer Applications/ relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.||31,000/-||30 years, as on last date of receipt of applications|
|Project Engineer-II||9||1 st class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with atleast 3 years of post qualification work experience OR DOEACC ‘B’ level with atleast 4 years of post qualification work experience OR DOEACC ‘C’ level with atleast 1 year of post qualification work experience OR Master in Technology (M.Tech)/Master in Engineering (M.E.) OR Ph.D in relevant domain.||37,000/-||32 years, as on last date of receipt of applications|
|Project Engineer-III||1||1 st class B.E/B.Tech (Civil) with at least 7 years of post qualification experience in Civil/ Construction/Maintenance works||42,000/-||35 years, as on last date of receipt of applications|
|Project Technician-I||1||NCVT/ITI Trade Certificate in Fitter Trade with at least 3 years of post qualification work experience||13,500/-||30 years, as on last date of receipt of applications|
Selection Procedure for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) – Project Engineer-I & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Engineer-I & More Vacancies Vacancy in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) :
- Candidates should satisfy themselves and see the eligibility criteria before applying for the positions.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
- Late/ incomplete / invalid applications stand automatically rejected.
- Only candidates shortlisted as per the notified criteria will be called for interview/written test. Candidates will be informed by email only and no separate communication will be sent. At the time of interview, they should bring Original Certificates of qualifications and experience and a photocopy of the same. SC/ST/OBC candidates should submit necessary certificates.
- TA /DA will be paid for appearing in the interview in respect of SC/ST candidates as per Govt. guidelines.
- C-DAC reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Canvassing in any form is prohibited and will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the website (www.cdac.in) for any information updates.
- These post are transferable to other department.
- Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and re-join the post as fresh employees.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- Incase of any query/clarification regarding on-line application, candidates may contact on landline 0172-6619063 or e-mail on [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO.4(6)/2015-HR MOHALI.
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016