Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CAD Mumbai) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer – II through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CAD Mumbai).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Engineer – II Job on or before June 15, 2015.. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CAD Mumbai)
Vacancy Name : Project Engineer – II
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs. 37,000/- per month.
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : June 15, 2015.
Address for the Job Vacancy : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9, Juhu, Mumbai 400049
Detail of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CAD Mumbai) Project Engineer – II Recruitment:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R & D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R & D in IT, Electronics and associated areas.
C-DAC, Mumbai seeks applications from suitable and interested candidates for the following position on contract basis
|Post||Project Engineer – II|
|Duration of the Position||03 (Three) years|
|Educational Qualification & Experience||
|Desirable experience||Sound knowledge of speech and audio processing||Familiar with MATLAB, Sphinx, HTK (HMM Tool kit), Festival, Festvox etc. and experience of ASR/TTS development.||Knowledge of Tamil /Hindi/English Language in the context of ASR/TTS|
– Research & Development of ASR/TTS
-Deployment of ASR/TTS in real live projects
-Application development using ASR/TTS
– ASR- Automatic Speech Recognition
– TTS – Text to Speech Synthesis
|Consolidated Salary :||Rs. 37,000/- per month.|
|Age :||32 years as on May 31, 2015.|
Selection Procedure for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CAD Mumbai) – Project Engineer – II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before June 15, 2015..
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Engineer – II Vacancy in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CAD Mumbai) :
Prospective applicants may fill the attached application form and send it on the following address along with the photocopies of relevant certificates of qualifications and experience and a passport size photograph. Last date for submission of application – June 15, 2015
- Only Short-listed candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- At the time of interview, they should bring Original Certificates of qualifications and experience. No TA /DA will be paid for appearing for the written test/interview.
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Canvassing in any form is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the website (www.cdac.in) for any information updates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job June 15, 2015.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016