Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Hyderabad (C-DAC Hyderabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer-I through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E / B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Hyderabad (C-DAC Hyderabad)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Engineer-I Job on or before 04.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Hyderabad (C-DAC Hyderabad)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer-I|
|Total No of Vacancy||1 (One) Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Human Resource Department Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Plot No. 6 & 7, Hardware Park, Sy No. 1/1, Srisailam Highway, Pahadi Shareef Via Keshavagiri (Post) Hyderabad -500 005. Web Site: www.cdac.in Ph: 040- 23737124 / 25|
Detail of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Hyderabad (C-DAC Hyderabad)Project Engineer-I Recruitment:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R & D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R & D in IT, Electronics and associated areas.
C-DAC , Hyderabad seeks applications from suitable and interested candidates for the following position on contract basis in the Mobile Based Educational Applications Project.
|Post Code:||HYD – PE-I|
|No. of Posts||1 (One)|
|Duration of the position||1 Year|
First class B.E / B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized University.
Desirable: ME / M.Tech in ECE/CSE/IT
C-Programming, Java, Linux, Android Programming and Web Technologies are mandatory
Preference would be given to candidates who have good knowledge and experience in developing mobile applications in Indian languages, mobile based sensors, and web technologies
|Monthly Consolidated Salary:||Rs.31,000/-|
|Age:||Below 30 years as on last date of application submission.|
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
payment of Rs.100/- to be made through online mode only Bank Transaction charges if any for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate. Application fee exempted for SC/ST PHC candidates.
For detailed instructions on method of payment please refer the details below:
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro).
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application form, please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by the CDAC
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to register on-line and pay the Application Fees in time.
Download Admit card for attending written test:
- Written test will be held on 08-February-2014 at 10.00 A.M, venue of written test will be given in the Admit card.
- The candidate is required to use (i) Registration ID Number and (ii) email ID for downloading and printing the admit card.
- It is compulsory to produce the Admit Card at the Examination Centre, the applicants are requested to bring their proof of identity (Ex, voter id, passport, PAN Card, License etc) along with them while coming to the examination. Candidate’s here by informed to be present 15 minutes before Examination starts.
Selection Procedure for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Hyderabad (C-DAC Hyderabad)- Project Engineer-I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Engineer-I Vacancy in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Hyderabad (C-DAC Hyderabad):
- Candidates should satisfy themselves, before applying, that they possess atleast the minimum essential qualifications & knowledge laid down in the advertisement.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the organisaiton reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
- Late submitted applications, incomplete / invalid in any respect stand automatically rejected.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be called for written test / interview. Candidates will be informed by email only and no separate communication will be sent. At the time of interview, they should bring Original Certificates of qualifications and experience and a photocopy of the same. SC/ST/OBC candidates should submit necessary certificates of proof.
- No TA /DA will be paid for appearing for the written test / interview.
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Canvassing in any form is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the website (www.cdac.in) for any information updates.
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Plot No. 6 & 7, Hardware Park,
Sy No. 1/1, Srisailam Highway,
Pahadi Shareef Via Keshavagiri (Post)
Hyderabad -500 005.
Web Site: www.cdac.in
Ph: 040- 23737124 / 25
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.02.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From C-DAC Hyderabad|
|Other State Government jobs|