Centre for Development of Advanced Computing pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofTech & Non Tech through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Development of Advanced Computing pune.
Eligible candidates can apply online for theTech & Non Tech Job on or before 25/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing pune
Vacancy Name :Tech & Non Tech
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 57 post
Salary : Na
Job Location : pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Centre for Development of Advanced Computing pune , pune .
Detail of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing pune Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Tech & Non Tech(57 post)-Qualification:All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.Experience:Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.Relaxation/ Age Limit:Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be Last Date of Application: August 25, 2015.
Selection Procedure for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing pune -Tech & Non Tech Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forTech & Non Tech Vacancy in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing pune :
- Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be send to candidates only through email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and re-join the post as fresh employees.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Recruitment Team only through [email protected].
- Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based as per the requirement of CDAC and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be
- These post are transferable to other department.
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/8/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016