Centre for Environment Education (CEE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC/ M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Environment Education (CEE)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Officers on or before 06/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Centre for Environment Education (CEE)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Officers|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for Environment Education (CEE), Nehru Foundation for Development
Thaltej Tekra, Ahmedabad 380 054
Detail of Centre for Environment Education (CEE) Research Officers Recruitment:
Centre for Environment Education (CEE) is a national institution engaged in developing programmes and materials to increase awareness about the Environment and Sustainable Development. Established in 1984 as a “Centre of Excellence” in Environment Education, CEE is supported by the Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change (MoEFCC) Govt. of India. CEE’s primary objective is to improve public awareness and understanding of the Environment. CEE Goa State Office requires three Research Officers to work on “Assessment and Documentation of Biodiversity and Development of Biodiversity Management Plan for Mining Sites of Sesa Goa” project.
- Research Officer (Botany): The incumbent should have M Sc. Degree in Botany and good knowledge of plant taxonomy. The job involves assessment and identification of plant species in and around 10 Sq, Kms of mining sites In Goa.
- Research Officer (Zoology): The incumbent should have M Sc. Degree in Zoology and be able to identify animal species in the project site. The job involves assessment and identification of Animal species in and around 10 Sq, Kms of mining sites In Goa
- Research Officer (GIS and Remote Sensing): The incumbent should have Masters Degree in Geography and adequate knowledge of GIS and Remote sensing. The job requires development of GIS mapping of the mining sites and 10 sq kms of buffer zones.
- Duration: Initially for a period of eight months.
- Consolidated salary: Rs. 21,000/- p.m.
- Work Location: Goa
Selection Procedure for Centre for Environment Education (CEE) – Research Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Officers Vacancy in Centre for Environment Education (CEE):
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/04/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016