Centre for Environment Education (CEE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Officer through recruitment notification – Centre for Environment Education (CEE) Recruitment 2016 – Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Environment Education (CEE)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Programme Officer on or before 31/03/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Centre for Environment Education (CEE)
Vacancy Name : Programme Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs – 43,000 – 59,800 /- Per Month
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/03/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Centre for Environment Education (CEE), Ahmedabad 380 054 .
Detail Of Post:
Human and Institutional Development
- CEE is an organization built around committed people. Centre’s staff, of over 350 members, represents a variety of disciplines and backgrounds, and works in multi-disciplinary teams to achieve the Centre’s mandate. With staff strength of over 300 members and over 25 offices across India, the role of Human and Institutional Development (HID) initiatives in the Centre becomes extremely critical.
- Working directly under the leadership of Director, CEE, the HID team at CEE is involved in strengthening institutional systems and processes and facilitating Human Resource development. The team is also responsible for identifying and fulfilling training needs of the Centre’s staff members. A major role of the HID team is to create tools towards enhancing synergy among the various programme teams of the Centre; with a view to help them share and learn from each others’ experiences.
- Identifying the need for developing standard operating procedures and supporting various teams to establish and write SOPs relevant for their work is also an important part of work of the CEE HID team.
- Centre’s initiatives towards Staff training and development, setting up annual performance appraisal systems and processes, and supporting individual staff members and also Programme teams to chalk out their own annual plans/vision, are also led by the HID Team, in coordination with the Programme team, Accounts, and Administration divisions.
- Working closely with the Director, the HID Team’s responsibility is to also take lead in organizing meetings of the various institutional management committees as well as annual meets to derive direction for the overall growth, vision, programmatic priorities and activities for the Centre during the year.
To know more, visitwww.ceeindia.org
Be a part of the team engaged in
- Developing and working on HR and OB related systems, guidelines and procedures
- Induction and Orientation for the new recruits
- Documenting, Updating and analysing HRIS for a variety of purpose
- Working with systems for supporting staff probationary periods
- Developing and documenting Standard Operating Procedures
- Providing Secretarial support to Centre’s Senior Management Committees
- Implementing Centre’s Performance Management System based on KPAs
- Coordinating Training and Development Initiatives
- Providing support for Recruitment and Talent Management function
- Developing systems, guidelines and procedures related to human resource and institutional development work
- Piloting systems for effective intra-institutional communication and collaboration;
- Enhancing synergies within the institution and setting systems for effective performance appraisal system and other HR support
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Interested Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2016
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2016