Centre for Good Governance (CGG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Help Desk Associates through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.A, B.Com, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Good Governance (CGG).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Help Desk Associates. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/06/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Centre for Good Governance (CGG)
Vacancy Name : Help Desk Associates
Educational Qualification : B.A, B.Com, B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 27/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Centre for Good Governance, Near Outer Ring Road X Roads, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, 500 032. (www.cgg.gov.in) Ph: 2312 0009
Detail Of Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Help Desk Associates Recruitment:
CGG is intending to hire Help Desk Associates who can communicate fluently in Englishand Hindi, the job chart, qualification criteria is given below. Interested candidates are requested to attend walk-in interviews on 27th June 2015 at 11-.00 a.m. with resume and all other credentials. Venue: Centre for Good Governance, Near Outer Ring Road X Roads, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, 500 032. (www.cgg.gov.in) Ph: 2312 0009
- Job Chart: Help Desk Associate extends help-desk support for various online IT Apps such as on-line Recruitment Processing System (ORPS), State Reorganisation, National Scholarships Portal, ePASS (Student Scholarships), Bill Monitoring System (BMS), Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS), RTI Online Certification etc.,
- The primary activities include the following: Acquires the knowledge of various Apps like NSP (National Scholarships Portal) ePASS (Student Scholarships), BMS, HRMS, RTI, ORPS, State Reorganisation etc. from the respective teams as and when necessary to answer the calls and mails. Attend Tele phone calls and give appropriate response to the applicants. Attend Help desk E-mails and give required response to the applicants. Attend complaint/query box in respective IT System on-line applications Check invalid addresses, wrong reporting of gender, finding duplicates in applicants data in ORPS and finding a single candidate applying for various notifications. Make phone calls and alert important issues to identified users/applicants, as and when necessary. Attend data entry work for IT Systems in on-line applications or spreadsheets and word documents Working Days: 6 day week; Working Hours: 8 hours a day between 7 am to 9 pm On critical days such as (i) the last day and a day prior to any online application submission and (ii) the day and two days prior to any Exam, Help Desk Associate shall be available during late hours in the campus to extend telephonic support and email support to the applicants in submitting online applications/downloading hall tickets. Update Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) database from time to time with the experience gained in handling the various IT Apps. Any other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager/Project Manager from time to time.
- Qualification Criteria : Must have passed B.A/B.Com/B.Sc or equivalent exam with atleast 50% marks. Must be able communicate in English and any one of the following languages. Malayalam/Kannada/Oriya/Bengali/Assamese/Punjabi/Gujarati/ Marathi/Urdu
Must be able work on computer and must have thorough knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel and Internet browsing.
Previous Experience or working as HDA would be an added advantage
Selection Procedure For Centre for Good Governance (CGG) – Help Desk Associates Post:
- Written Test on 27/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Help Desk Associates vacancy in Centre for Good Governance (CGG):
Interested candidates are requested to attend walk-in interviews on 27th June 2015 at 11-00 a.m. with resume and all other credentials.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/06/2015
Venue: Centre for Good Governance, Near Outer Ring Road X Roads, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, 500 032. (www.cgg.gov.in) Ph: 2312 0009