Centre for Good Governance (CGG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associates through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, MBA, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Good Governance (CGG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Associates on or before 10/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Centre for Good Governance (CGG)
Vacancy Name :Project Associates
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Centre for Good Governance, Near Outer Ring Road X Roads, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, 500 032
Detail Of Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Project Associates Recruitment:
Centre for Good Governance (CGG) is intending to hire Project Associates under12 months contract period, which can be extended based on the need/performance.
- Place of work:: Govt. Offices located at District headquarters in Telangna State.
- Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in engineeringor Master’s Degree in Management/ Technology (MBA/MCA) At least 1 year of experience in Consulting / Process Improvement/IT Applications. Experience in IT role (Software Engineer, or Team Lead, or Business Analyst, or Technical writer) Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process will be an added benefit (and not a pre-requisite). Good communication& Inter-personal skills
- Other Desirable Skills: IT Project Management Software development lifecycle Project management methodologies Business Process Re-engineering Stakeholder’s consultation Government projects – Knowledge of various scholarships schemes implemented by Central Government, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Statutory bodies, other Non-Governmental Organizations
- Job Profile of Project Associate: Interact with officers/staff of Govt. Departments and explain the features in the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) and data requirements for implementation. Support Project Manager and senior management in driving the implementation of the project components Conduct trainings and provide support to the Govt. Dept officers/staff on CFMS Support Project Manager and management in -Business Process Re-engineering requirements / change requirements. Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systemsand user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required todevelop or modify computer programs. Monitoring and Evaluation of IT system in place and suggesting correctives and improvements.
Selection Procedure For Centre for Good Governance (CGG) – Project Associates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associates Vacancy in Centre for Good Governance (CGG):
Interested candidates are requested to email their profile to [email protected] or before 10-8-2015, along with the scanned copies of all credentials like certificates (qualification, experience and certifications in JAVA etc.,), pay slips for last three months and bank statements for the last six months.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/08/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017