Centre for Good Governance (CGG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associates through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Good Governance (CGG)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Associates on or before 09/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Centre for Good Governance (CGG)
Vacancy Name :Project Associates
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM/ MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Centre for Good Governance (CGG), Delhi
Detail Of Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Project Associates Recruitment:
Centre for Good Governance (CGG) is intending to hire Project Associates under one year contract period, which can be extended based on the need/performance.
- Place of work: New Delhi&in the Capital cities of States/Union Territories (UT) of India as per the needs of CGG – at our clients’ (Ministries of Government of India and other State Governments) locations
- Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in engineeringor Master’s Degree in Management/ Technology (MBA/MCA) At least 2 years of total experience in Consulting / Process Improvement / IT Applications Experience in IT role (Software Engineer, or Team Lead, or Business Analyst, or Technical writer) Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process will be an added benefit (and not a pre-requisite). Good communication & Inter-personal skills
- Other Desirable Skills: Large IT Project Management Software development lifecycle Project management methodologies Business Process Re-engineering Large Data Management Program Stakeholder’s consultation
- Government projects – Knowledge of various scholarships schemes implemented by Central Government, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Statutory bodies, other Non-Governmental Organizations
- Job Profile of Project Associate: Interact with Senior management of Ministry & Project Manager to understand business requirements, perform business analysis, formalize requirements, , conceptualize high-level solution Support Project Manager and senior management in driving the implementation of the project components Support Project Manager and Management in monitoring key Project management knowledge areas like Scope, Risk, Quality, Human resource, Time, Cost and Communications and ensure signoff of various deliverables Support Project Manager and management in -Business Process Re-engineering, Service Level Agreements and other Project management activities Support Project Manager and management in developing Knowledge Management strategy to ensure Knowledge transfers Provide consulting support in design and development of applications Support implementation of applications Suggest the usage of best practices from other projects as part of the project review feedback Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systemsand user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required todevelop or modify computer programs. Monitoring and Evaluation of IT system in place and suggesting correctives and improvements Supporting Development team in implementation as per client requirements
Selection Procedure For Centre for Good Governance (CGG) – Project Associates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associates Vacancy in Centre for Good Governance (CGG):
Interested candidates are requested to email their profile to [email protected] on or before 09-10-2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/10/2015