Centre for Good Governance (CGG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Testing Professionals through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Good Governance (CGG).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Testing Professionals. Walk in Interview will be held on 26/09/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Centre for Good Governance (CGG)
Vacancy Name : Testing Professionals
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, B.E/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 26/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Centre for Good Governance, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Ph: 23120009.
Detail Of Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Testing Professionals Recruitment:
- Essential Qualification: Qualification: Should have completed any Graduation/B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(Computers) with minimum of 60%. Having Testing Certification like ISTQB is added advantage.
- Post: Test Engineers
- Qualifications and Experience: A minimum of 2-5 Years experience in Manual and Automation testing. Should have hands on working experience in Functional/automation/Performance Testing. Good Knowledge and exposure on SDLC (V Model and Agile), STLC & BLC Understanding business requirements and translating them into specific software requirements. Understanding both technical designs and specifications Define project functional specifications with use case scenarios Good at effectively communicating with peers, Development Team Should have hands on working experience on Reporting tools(QC/Bugzilla) Add on Experience Testing Certification, Certification in Automation testing
- Job Description: Should able to understand and analyze requirements Preparing Test Scenarios & Test Cases manually and Automation scripting Perform Sanity, Functional, Regression, Integration and System Testing Tracking and reporting bugs. Working closely with Developers for Bug fixes and problem resolution. Ability to pick up and implement new business/testing concepts.
Selection Procedure For Centre for Good Governance (CGG) – Testing Professionals Post:
- Written Test on 26/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Testing Professionals vacancy in Centre for Good Governance (CGG):
Schedule : Schedule: Interested candidates are requested to attend walk-in interviews at 11.00 AM on 26th September 2015 with resume and all other credentials. Venue: Centre for Good Governance, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Ph: 23120009.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26/09/2015
VENUE :Centre for Good Governance, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Ph: 23120009.
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017