Centre for Good Governance (CGG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field, Office Staff through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MSc, B.E, B. Arch, M. Arch, Graduation, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Good Governance (CGG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Field, Office Staff Job on or before 23/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Centre for Good Governance (CGG)|
|Vacancy Name||Field, Office Staff|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Arch, Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||19 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 12,500 – 37,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for Good Governance, Road No. 25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 33|
Detail of Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Field, Office Staff Recruitment:
- Vacancy Details:
- Field Staff Urban Landscape Managers – 03 posts Urban Landscape Engg. Asst. – 04 posts In-house Architects/ Planners – 02 posts
- Office Staff Admn. Officer – 01 post Accounts officer -01 post Assistant Engg./ Draughtsman – 02 posts Office / Computer assistant- 06 posts
- Total No. Of posts- 19
- Qualification: MSc/ B.E (CIVIL)/ B. Arch/ M. Arch/ Graduation/ Diploma/Bachelors degree
Selection Procedure for Centre for Good Governance (CGG)- Field, Office Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field, Office Staff Vacancy in Centre for Good Governance (CGG):
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Email should be sent mentioning the post code, city preference in the subject line, short description of your profile and include CV as attachment.
- Scanned/soft copy of the photograph should be included in the CV and send the email.
- The salary mentioned above is a consolidated monthly remuneration with allowances included.
- After selection of candidate, the letter of contract will be issued by Managing Director, APUGBC and initially the contract period will be for one year. Subsequently it will be extended year wise from time to time based on individual performance and requirement of the organisation
- Experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed qualifications for that post.
- Women candidates fulfilling the requirements are encouraged to apply for the posts.
- Mere possession of the education qualifications and requisite experience will not entitle any right to call for interview or selection.
- The applications received after due date or without enclosures or incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Any unsolicited communication regarding this advertisement is strictly prohibited.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/4/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016