Centre for Good Governance (CGG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Android Developer / Android Developer through recruitment notification – Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Recruitment 2015 – IIT/SRIC/R/ECP/2015/62 DATED 9THAPRIL, 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Good Governance (CGG).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Android Developer / Android Developer. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Centre for Good Governance (CGG)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Android Developer / Android Developer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||18/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||eDevelopment Cell, CGG, Dr.M.C.R.H.R.D Institute, Road No: 25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500 032|
Detail of Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Senior Android Developer / Android Developer Recruitment:
Position : Senior Android Developer / Android Developer
- Qualification : B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(Computers)/M.Sc(Maths) with minimum of 2-3 years of experience in development of JAVA/J2EE applications and Android apps out of which at-least 1-2 years experience must be in development of Android apps
Position : Senior iOS APPS Developer / iOS APPS Developer:
- Qualification : B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(Computers)/M.Sc(Maths) with minimum of 2-3 years of experience in development of iOS apps.
Selection Procedure for Centre for Good Governance (CGG) – Senior Android Developer / Android Developer Post:
- Written Test on 18/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Android Developer / Android Developer vacancy in Centre for Good Governance (CGG):
Interested candidates are requested to attend Walk-in Interviews (along with all credentials) on 18th April 2015 at 11.00 AM inin eDevelopment Cell, CGG, Dr.M.C.R.H.R.D Institute, Road No: 25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500 032. Phone No: 040 2354 1909, 1978.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/04/2015
VENUE : eDevelopment Cell, CGG, Dr.M.C.R.H.R.D Institute, Road No: 25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500 032