Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow/ Project Staff-I through recruitment notification – Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.PN/ADM/RST/011/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow/ Project Staff-I . Walk in Interview will be held on 06/05/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow / Project Staff-I|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||03|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 21,600/-pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||06/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||CENTRE FOR MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (C-MET), Panchawati, off Pashan Road, Pashan, Pune – 411 008.|
Detail of Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Senior Research Fellow/ Project Staff-I Recruitment:
It is proposed to fill up temporary and time bound position of the laboratory under the sponsored Research project. Accordingly, the eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling all the requirements should appear for Walk-In-Interview submit their application giving full details of academic record and a passport size photograph to the Administrative Officer.
- No of post : 01
- Essential: First Class PG degree in Physics/ Electronics science/ Instrumentation with 2 years experiences in relevant field or First Class Post Graduate degree in Engineering disciplines of Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication or Instrumentation.
- Desirable : – Work experience in Materials Science Thick or thin thin film materials, Low temperature cof thin film materials, Low temperature cofired ceramic (LTCC) and their processes, Photolithography processes, electroplating, CAD/PCB design etc after the qualifying degree or during projects/ summer training would be desirable.
- Age : 32 years
- Salary Rs. 18,000/- + HRA @20% = Rs. 21,600/- p.m.
- No of post : 02
- Qualification : M.Sc with First class in Physics/Electronics Science/ Instrumentation B.E./B.Tech. first class in Electronics.
- Age : 28 years
- Salary : Rs. 16,000/- + HRA @20% = Rs. 19,200/- per month
Selection Procedure for Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) – Senior Research Fellow/ Project Staff-I Post:
- Written Test on 06/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow/ Project Staff-I vacancy in Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET):
- Nature of the Position: The above positions are purely temporary, time bound and will be filled on contractual basis.
- Tenure: a) Initially for a period of one year or extendable to another one year or co-terminus with the project which ever is earlier. Selected candidate(s) shall not have any right claim for regular appointment (s) at this Laboratory as the engagement is co-terminus with the Project. b) Initially upto one year or another period of one year or co-terminus with the project which ever is earlier.
- Age as on 06/05/2015 Not exceeding 32 years for SRF and for Project Staff-I is for 28 years. Maximum age limit shall be relaxable upto five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC candidates.
- Salary : Rs. 18,000/- + HRA @ 20% = Rs.21,600/- for SRF and for Project Staff-I is Rs. 16,000/- + HRA @ 20% = Rs. 19,200/- per month (Consolidated).
- Application fee: Rs. 100/- for SRF and Rs. 50/= for Project Staff-I by demand draft in favour of C-MET, payable at Pune No application fee for SC/ST and Women/ Handicapped candidates. Applications received without application fee will not be considered and fee once paid will not be refunded on any account. (Indian Postal Order is not accepted)
- Leave : Casual leave 8 days in a calendar year (Pro-rata basis).
- Medical facility : Maximum upto one month’s pay per year will be reimbursed (Pro-rata basis). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. C-MET reserves the right to cancel any or all positions due to administrative/policy reasons. Only Indian Nationals need apply. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of C-MET. C-MET reserves the right to cancel/terminate candidature at any point of time during the recruitment process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
- Application complete in all respects as per the format given below along with the copies of testimonials to be brought for the Interview. The format of application may be downloaded from our Website www.cmet.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/05/2015
VENUE :CENTRE FOR MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (C-MET), Panchawati, off Pashan Road, Pashan, Pune – 411 008.
Reference: Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO.PN/ADM/RST/011/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016