Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)/PROJECT STAFF through recruitment notification – Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Staff . Walk in Interview will be held on 04/05/2015at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Staff|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Walk in Date To Apply For This Job||04/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, NEW DELHI – 110002|
Detail of Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)/PROJECT STAFF Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Staff||01||M.Sc||Rs-16,000/-pm||28|
- C-MET invites young and talented persons with research aptitude to work as JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)/PROJECT STAFF in one of its scientific projects sponsored by BRNS, Govt. of India.
- Duration of the project : 36 month; upto 19th January, 2018.
- Number of Posts: One
- Nature of the Post: Purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- Qualifications : (a) M.Sc. degree in Physics or Materials Science with first class/ 60% marks. (b) NET ( JRF) desirable .
- Age : Not exceeding 28 years as on 31.03.2015.
- Emoluments : Consolidated pay of Rs. 16000/- per month
- Other Benefits : HRA 10% of Emoluments
Nature of Work:
- Synthesis of Ultra low temperature co-fired ceramic composition
- Development of cheaper internal electrode
- Tape casting and Multilayer processing
- Dielectric and microwave characterization
General Terms and Conditions:
- The Post is purely temporary and appointment will initially be for one year and may be extended till the completion of the project.
- On appointment, it will not confer any right on the appointee for claim for regular appointment. …..2/- ..2..
- Selected candidate will be required to produce a medical certificate of fitness in the prescribed form, from a Government Doctor not below the rank of Civil Surgeon and character certificates from two Gazetted Officers working in Central/State Government at the time of joining the post.
- Selected candidate will be required to report for duty as mentioned in the offer (normally within 10 days from the date of offer) and no extension will be given.
- Selected candidate will be required to work till the completion of the project and resigning from the post during the currency of the project period shall not normally be entertained.
Selection Procedure For Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology – JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)/PROJECT STAFF Post:
- Written Test on 04/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)/PROJECT STAFF Vacancy In Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology:
Those eligible for the post may attend an interview on 04.05.2015 at “Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Shornur Road, Athani-P.O., Thrissur-680 581”. The registration will be between 8.30 AM to 11.00 AM.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04/05/2015
VENUE :Only those candidates who are screened by a Committee will be considered for interview subject to verification of original documents. The applicants shall bring originals along with copies of documents in support of Qualification, Age etc. The applicants shall also bring one recent Passport size Photograph at the time of registration.
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016