Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Recruitment 2015 – No.2014/CRIS/NDLS-/PERS/ESTAB/1778/PT-I. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 29/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CRIS, New Delhi|
Detail of Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from retired Railway staff for the post retirement assignment. The details and eligibility criteria are as under
- Name of the Post Project Assistant
- Name of the Project SATSaNG
- Location of the Project CRIS, Headquarters, New Delhi
- Number of posts One
- Requirement Eligibility criteria Railway staff retired in PB 2 Grade Rs.930034800 plus GP Rs.4600/4800/5400 of Traffic (Operating) Department of Control cadre of Indian Railways. The applicant should have experience of working in Timetabling in Railways at Divisional Zonal Level. Working knowledge of computers is essential. The applicant should have retired from the Railways after December, 2013.
- Time period Initially one year
- Duty in shift required
- Working on SaturdaySunday Yes (as per requirement)
Selection Procedure for Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)- Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS):
Closing Date 30 days from the date of publication in CRIS website. Eligible retired employees so willing may apply and furnish the information in enclosed format along with a copy of PPO or Service certificate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/4/2015
Reference: Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Recruitment 2015 – No.2014/CRIS/NDLS-/PERS/ESTAB/1778/PT-I