Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA, LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Registrar Job on or before 22nd June 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM)
Vacancy Name : Registrar
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM, LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 36,140 – 49,740 /- p.m
Job Location : Kozhikode
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22nd June 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Registrar, CWRDM, Kunnamangalam (PO), Kozhikode – 673571
Detail of Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM) Registrar Recruitment:
CWRDM, a constituent unit of KSCSTE, is a premier R&D institution working in the water sector. We are on the look out for an ideal candidate to fill the post of REGISTRAR.
- Qualification and Experience: (1) Post Graduate of recognized university, (2) Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relation from a recognized university or institute, (3) Fifteen years administrative experience under State or Central government or in a Central or State Government R&D institution of which 10 years must be in senior officer’s capacity (4) Preference will be given to those having MBA or LLB or experience in R&D institutions under Central or State Government.
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 36140 – 49740 (State Scale of pay), DA, HRA, CCA, at state Government rules. EPF, Gratuity, Medical Benefits etc are admissible as per the KSCSTE Rules.
- Age: Upper age limit will be 50 years as on 01-01-2015. Age Relaxation: The upper age limit will be allowed subject to the condition that maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 Years. The upper age limit shall be raised by five years in the case of candidate belonging to any of the SC or Schedule tribe and by three years in the case of candidates belonging to any of the backward classes. It will be relaxed in the case of Ex-service men to the extent of the period of service put in by them in defence forces and the period of employment on discharge up to a maximum of five years. It will be raised up to ten years in the case of orthopedically handicapped persons. They should produce medical certificate from medical officer in the State Govt. Service not below the rank of Civil Surgeon Grade II, to prove that they are orthopedically handicapped.
Selection Procedure for Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM) – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22nd June 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar Vacancy in Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM) :
Interested candidates may apply in the application form which can be downloaded from the below given link, so as to reach Registrar, CWRDM, Kunnamangalam (PO), Kozhikode – 673571, by 22 Jun 2015. Those who have already applied need not apply again.
Persons employed in Government/Quasi-Government institutions should apply through proper channel. Short listed candidates called for interview shall be paid 2AC train fare by the shortest route.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22nd June 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017