Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Director through recruitment notification – Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.CMET/TH/ADM/001/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Staff. Walk in Interview will be held on 17 & 18 Jan, 2015 between 8.30 AM to 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Director|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||28/02/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, Athani P.O., M.G. Kavu, Thrissur, Kerala, Pin – 680 581|
Detail of Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Executive Director Recruitment:
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), an autonomous Scientific Society set up by the Government of India under the administrative control of Department of Electronics and Information Technology is engaged in carrying out research and development for a range of electronics materials and processes with a focus on transfer of technology /know-how to the industries. C-MET is looking for a qualified and experienced person for the post of Executive Director, who shall be the Chief Executive of C-MET and posted at its Headquarters in Pune to provide leadership to its laboratories at various locations. The post of Executive Director carries scale of pay in PB-4 Rs. 37400 – 67000 with GP Rs. 10,000/- . The appointment would be for a tenure not exceeding 5 years or till the date of retirement on superannuation (60 years) whichever is earlier. The interested candidates possessing the following qualifications, experience and age may apply for the post.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE : Direct Recruitment : Essential: B.E / B. Tech with 25 years experience; or M.E / M. Tech with 20 years experience; or Ph.D with specialization in the area of advanced materials specially those technologies used in electronics with 15 years of experience in R&D / Production / Manufacture / Technology Transfer in the materials area, out of which at least 10 years experience in one of the specialized fields of materials for Electronics industry.
- Desirable : Proven leadership capability / aptitude to undertake challenging opportunities and convert the same into result oriented projects of national importance. Acquaintance/training in project formulation and implementing of macro / national level projects Should have his credit, patents, research publications, contributory papers, Study Reports / publication / membership / honours conferred by professional bodies Should have led a team of at least 50 persons of varied skills and discipline Thorough knowledge of technology B. Transfer (Absorption) In case of Transfer (absorption) mode, officers of Central / State Government / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will be eligible, if : Holding analogous post on regular basis, or having 5 years regular service in the scale of pay in PB-4 Rs. 37400 – 67000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8900/-. possessing the qualifications prescribed for direct recruitment.
- Age Limit : 55 years for direct recruitment as on the last date of receipt of application. (Relaxation in age limit is applicable as per Central Government Rules issued vide DoPT OM No. 15012/2/2010-Estt.(D) dated 27th March, 2012. Maximum age limit in Transfer (absorption) mode shall be 56 years as per Government instructions.
Selection Procedure for Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) – Executive Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Procedure for Project Staff vacancy in Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET):
The application, complete in all respects, in the prescribed proforma (Annexure) along with the attested copies of certificates relating to qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. should reach by or before the last date. For this purpose, last date for receipt of application would be the day falling after 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. Further, the envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “ Application for the post of Executive Director, C-MET “ and addressed to the Deputy Director (ABC Division), Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6-CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. Persons working in Government / PSUs / Autonomous Organizations and desirous of applying on Transfer (Absorption) basis, may send their applications through proper channel along with photocopies of ACRs / APARs of the last five years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent alongwith Vigilance / Disciplinary Clearances. The Integrity of the officer may also be certified alongwith a certificate that no minor / major penalty has been imposed on him during the last 10 years. Applications received directly will not be entertained. Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement are liable to be rejected. Only short-listed candidates will be called in for interview. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate to be called for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply for this job : 28/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CMET|
|Other Central Government jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017