Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Support Staff with M.Sc educational background on October 25, 2014
Company name : Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)
Posts : Project Staff
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 07
Location : Thrissur
Walk in Date : 25.10.2014
Details of Post :
C-MET invites young and talented persons with research aptitude to work as Project Staff in one of its scientific projects sponsored by BRNS, Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
- Project : “Development of transition metal doped TiO2 Nanomaterials for Photocatalytic Generation of Hydrogen by Water Splitting”
- Duration of 3 years and will be up to 04th September, 2017.
- Number of Posts : One
- Nature of the Post: Purely temporary and is project based
- Qualifications : M.Sc in Chemistry/Materials Science with at least 60% mark.
- Age : Not exceeding 26 years as on 30.09.2014.
- Emoluments : Consolidated amount of Rs. 16000/-per month in 1st and 2nd year and on redesignation by committee in 3rd year as SRF @ 18000/. Plus 10% HRA; Plus medical reimbursement as per C-MET rules
- Nature of Work : Synthesis of nanosized TiO2 and transition metals doped TiO2 photosensitive materials by various chemical methods. Characterization of the materials by chemical and instrumental techniques. Evaluation of hydrogen generation efficiency of the prepared materials in a photoreactor.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The Post is purely temporary and appointment will initially be for one year and may be extended till the completion of the project.
- In addition to the consolidated emoluments the incumbent shall be eligible for Medical reimbursement as per rules of C-MET subject to maximum one month’s emoluments of the employee in a year. Employee is not eligible for any other benefits.
- On appointment, it will not confer any right on the appointee for claim for regular appointment.
- Selected candidate will be required to produce a medical certificate of fitness in the prescribed form, from a Government Doctor not below the rank of Civil Surgeon and character certificates from two Gazetted Officers working in Central/State Government at the time of joining the post.
- Selected candidate will be required to report for duty as mentioned in the offer (normally within 10 days from the date of offer) and no extension will be given.
- Selected candidate will be required to work till the completion of the project and resigning from the post during the currency of the project period shall not normally be entertained.
Eligible candidate may attend an interview at “Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Shornur Road, Athani-P.O., Thrissur-680 581” on 25.10.2014 The registration will be between 08.30 hrs. and 11.00 hrs. at C-MET, Thrissur on the same day. Only those candidates who are screened by a Committee will be considered for interview subject to verification of original documents. The applicants shall bring originals along with copies of documents in support of Qualification, Age, Caste etc. The applicants shall also bring one recent Passport size Photograph at the time of registration.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 25.09.2014
Venue : CENTRE FOR MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (Scientific Society under M/o Communications and Information Technology, GoI)Athani P.O., M.G. Kavu, Thrissur, Kerala, Pin – 680 581 (Tel No. 0487-2201156 – 59
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CMET||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016