Centre For Stem Cell Research invites application for the recruitment of Faculty with B.Tech, M.Tech, MBBS, M.Sc holders
Company name : Centre For Stem Cell Research
Posts : Faculty
Qualification : B.Tech, M.Tech, MBBS, M.Sc
Salary : NA
No of Openings : NA
Location : Vellore
Last date to apply : July 25th, 2014
Details of Post :
Scientists interested in applied and basic research with stem cells are invited to apply. Suitable candidates who have a PhD in life sciences or MD with post-doctoral work in molecular and cell biology, preferably with stem cells and capable of independent research. Exceptional candidates with other complementary abilities will also be considered.
Selected candidates will be provided lab space, equipment and start up funds, after which they will be expected to raise their own grants. Faculty working at the CSCR will have the opportunity to develop projects with clinical colleagues in the different departments of CMC. An MOU that CMC has with the National Center for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Bangalore will allow them to access facilities there and work with colleagues at NCBS, including spending significant time there, if required.
Salary will be commensurate with the qualification and experience.
- Short Term Projects
- Applications are invited from candidates who are interested in doing short term projects at the Centre for Stem Cell Research (a unit of inStem, Bengaluru) a collaboration between DBT and CMC, Vellore.
- Duration: 4 to 6 Month’s
- Eligibility: Candidates who are pursuing MSc (Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ NanoTechnology/ Materials Science / Bioengineering); B.Tech, M.Tech, MBBS.
Please note: The short term project applications and communications should be sent to the following e-mail ID only: [email protected] .
- Veterinary Officer – Job Code (1081)
- Veterinary officer to be responsible for work in the laboratory animal facility (rodents) at the Centre for Stem Cell Research (a unit of inStem, Bengaluru, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology).Govt.of India.
- Qualification: B.VSc / M.VSc (Preference will be given to those with experience in lab animal research).
- Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Accommodation: Not provided
- Apply: With Job Code (1081), copies of certificates and testimonials to The Principal, Christian Medical College, Vellore 632002, TN, India. E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected] on or before 27th July 2014.
- Call for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Scaffold-based Tissue Engineering – Job Code (1082)
- The Centre for Stem Cell Research (CSCR), a unit of inStem Bengaluru, in collaboration with Department of Biotechnology (Government of India) and the Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore, invites applications for work related to “Functional Manipulation of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells using Engineered Biomaterials”. Designing of biomaterials/nanomaterials/scaffolds/patterns and potential impact of their physical, mechanical and chemical features on functional manipulation of stem cell phenotypes suitable for tissue regeneration will be studied.
- Qualification:Master’s degree in any discipline of Biomaterials / Material Sciences / Tissue Engineering / Nanotechnology/Biomedical Engineering with a minimum of 55% of marks. Preference will be given to the candidates with experience on fabrication of biomaterials, scaffolds and cell culture techniques.
Apply: With Job Code (1082), Interested candidates should send their applications on a plain paper together with their bio-data, copies of certificates and testimonials, either by soft or hard copies, on or before July 25th, 2014 to: The Principal, Christian Medical College, Bagayam, Vellore-632002, Tamil Nadu, INDIA. (Email: [email protected]).
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : July 25th, 2014
|Click here for More Details|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016