Centre for Wind Energy Technology (CWET) invites application for the recruitment of Administrative & Accounts Officer with Bachelor’s degree educational background (On Deputation Basis)
Company name : Centre for Wind Energy Technology (CWET)
Posts : Administrative & Accounts Officer
Qualification : Class XII Pass, Graduate
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Chennai
Last Date to apply: 30/08/2014
Details of Post :
Centre for Wind Energy Technology (C-WET) is an autonomous R&D institution under the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, GOI. C-WET is primarily engaged in activities of Wind Resource Assessment, Testing, Certification, Research and Development in the field of wind energy.This Centre invites applications from Indian Nationals for one post of Administrative & Accounts Officer (AAO) on Deputation/direct recruitment basis in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-.
Administrative & Accounts Officer(AAO):
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-.
- Qualification : Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Desirable : Post Graduate Degree / MBA / Company Secretary / Cost Accountant /Chartered Accountant.
- Age : Not to exceed 56 years.
- Eligibility : Persons holding analogous post/Grade pay or 8 years service in the Grade Pay of Rs.4600/4800 of immediate lower Pay Band (PB2) and possessing sound knowledge in administration, finance, personnel, stores & purchase and project financing are eligible.Appointment on deputation will be only from Central Govt., Quasi Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies under Govt. of India on foreign service terms prescribed in GoI, DoPT O.M.No.2/29/91-Estt (Pay II), dated 5.1.1994 as amended from time to time and those applying under this mode have to submit their applications through proper channel.
- The crucial date for determining age limit, qualification, experience etc., will be the last date for receipt of application.
- Mere possession of the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not entail a candidate for being called for interview. The Centre reserves the right to call for interview only such candidates who in its opinion are found suitable based on a criteria evolved by a screening committee at its discretion. The list of such candidates will be notified on the website www.cwet.tn.nic.in.
- Applications in the enclosed format accompanied by (i) a non-refundable Recruitment Fee of Rs.250/- by Demand Draft drawn on any nationalised bank favouring ‘Centre for Wind Energy Technology’ payable at Chennai; AND(ii) self attested copies of certificates of SSLC/Matriculation, Degree Certificates and testimonials in proof of age, experience etc.,(iii) Certificate from the forwarding Institution along with enclosures mentioned therein.must reach the General Manager (F&A), Centre for Wind Energy Technology, Velachery-Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600 100 on or before 30/08/14 in an envelope superscribed ”Application for the post of AAO”. C-WET strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- On production of valid proof, Physically Disabled (minimum 40 %) and SC/ST candidates are exempt from payment of Recruitment Fee. Women candidates are also exempt from Recruitment Fee.
- The posts carries allowances as per rules of Central Government. Other benefits will include LTC, Medical Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance, etc. as per rules. Selected candidates are likely to be placed anywhere in India.
- Candidates called for Interview will be paid return sleeper class train fare by the shortest route on production of train/bus tickets.
- Incomplete applications like:- (i) Non-affixing of photograph; (ii) Unsigned application; (iii) Non-remittance of Recruitment Fee OR non-submission of valid proof for SC/ST/PH in lieu thereof by male candidates; (iv) Payment of Recruitment Fee other than Demand Draft; (v) Advance copies when not followed by the original through proper channel on or before 15.09.2014 (vi) Non-enclosure of necessary certificates mentioned in para 3 (ii) & (iii) will be rejected without notice to the candidates and no correspondence on such rejections will be entertained.
- The format of the Application Form can be downloaded from the website: www.cwet.tn.nic.in
- Suppression or wilful misrepresentation of facts or furnishing wrong information in the application will result in rejection of candidature leading to termination from
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 30/08/2014
|Click here for More Details||All Jobs from CWET|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016