Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 26th December, 2014 at 10:30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ Any Post Graduate/ jobs/diploma?utm_source=site&utm_medium=insidepostqualification&utm_campaign=InsidePostQualification ” target=”_blank” style=”cursor:pointer;”>Diploma
Total No of Vacancy
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||26th December, 2014|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi, Delhi|
Detail of Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Senior Resident||12||M.B.B.S. with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university.
The candidate must have completed internship.
|Rs.15600-39100 + (G.P) 6600 p.m. + other allowances as admissible under the rules.|
Selection Procedure for Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 26th December, 2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi:
- All posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- The candidate having Registration with the respective state can appear for interview but in case of selection they have to submit the DMC Registration within one month of Joining.
- Reservation for SC, ST & Physically handicapped persons will be made as per rules.
- Upper age limit for Senior Residents for eligibility will be 33 years & for Junior Resident is 30 years, if no candidate available then 40 years age in accordance of circular no. F. No. 121/26/2010 H&FW / 1996- 2045 dated 10.06.11 issued by H&FW Department, Govt. of N.C.T of Delhi may be considered. Relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST, OBC & Physical handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to follow hospital wide policies.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents alongwith one number of attested photocopies of all testimonial / certificates and one passport size photograph.
- The candidates should report one hour before the time of interview.
- A security deposit of Rs. 15,000/- in the shape of F.D.R with minimum validity of one year in the favour of Director, CNBC shall be submitted by the selected candidates at the time of joining. If he/she resigns before completion of 89 days the aforesaid amount shall be forfeited.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26th December, 2014
Venue : Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi, Delhi
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CNBC|
|Other State Government jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017