Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/06/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Officer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 08/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Govt of NCT of Delhi, Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031
Detail Of Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Senior Research Officer Recruitment:
- Title of the project: Baseline Assessment for Streptococcus pneumoniae of India serotypes (BASIS)
- Duration of Contract: 11 months extendable to next 11 months based on the study period.
- Senior Research Officer (Scientist –C) (1)
- Educational Qualifications:. 1st Class Master’s Degree and Ph.D. Degree in Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology from a recognized University.
- Desirable: (i) Additional post doctoral research/teaching experience in above areas in recognized institute(s).
- Job Requirements: Research Knowledge, Data Collection & analysis, Basic Knowledge of MS Office
- Consolidated salary: Rs.36, 000/- P.M.
Selection Procedure For Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi – Senior Research Officer Post:
- Written Test on 08/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Officer vacancy in Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi:
Applications are invited for the following vacancy (purely on temporary basis) under Noninstitutional project. The post will be filled through Walk – In-interview scheduled to be held on June 8th , 2015 at 10.30 AM at Conference Hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Govt of NCT of Delhi, Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031.The project needs to undergo ethics committee clearance and enrolment of patients shall start only after due completions of requisite permission. Thus the recruitment period shall also depend on further clearance of the projects. Candidates are requested to appear for interview with original certificates and duly attested copy of the certificates. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection. Canvassing in any form will
be treated as a disqualification. Decision of authority of the institute is final and binding.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/06/2015
VENUE : Conference Hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Govt of NCT of Delhi, Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016