Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification – Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Recruitment 2015 Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi .
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Junior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 05
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/- Pm
Job Location : Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi, Geeta Colony Delhi -110031
Detail Of Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment:
|S.NO||Post||Total no. of Post||Date & Time of Interview||Regular / Ad-hoc|
|1||Junior Resident||o5||30-09-2015 at 10:00 AM||Ad-hoc|
- JUNIOR RESIDENT
- QUALIFICATION :- M.B.B.S. Degree with internship completion certificate.
- EMOLUMENTS: Rs. 15600-39100+ (G.P) 5400 p.m. + usual allowances as per rules
Selection Procedure For Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi – Junior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 30/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure For Junior Resident vacancy in Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi :
- All posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- The candidate having Registration with the respective state can appear for interview but in case ofselection they have to submit the DMC Registration within one month of Joining.
- Reservation for SC, ST & Physically handicapped persons will be made as per rules.
- Upper age limit for Senior Residents for eligibility will be 33 years & for Junior Resident is 30 years, if no candidate available then 40 years age in accordance of circular no. F. No. 121/26/2010 H&FW / 1996- 2045 dated 10.06.11 issued by H&FW Department, Govt. of N.C.T of Delhi may be considered. Relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST, OBC & Physical handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to follow hospital wide policies.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of attested photocopies of all testimonial / certificates and one passport size photograph.
- The candidates should report one hour before the time of interview.
Copies for display at the notice board of :-
- L.N. Hospital Delhi.
G.B.Pant Hospital Delhi.
E.S.I. Hospital Jhilmil Delhi
Notice Board of C.N.B.C. Geeta Colony Delhi.
Website, C.N.B.C. Geeta Colony Delhi.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/09/2015
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi, Geeta Colony Delhi-110031
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017