Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident& More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS,Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident& More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on9/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident& More Vacancies
Educational Qualification :M.B.B.S,Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 13 post
Salary : Rs.39,100/-p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job:9/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony Delhi-110031
Detail of Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Senior Resident& More Vacancies Recruitment:
- SENIOR RESIDENT
QUALIFICATION for M.B.B.S. with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university. The candidate must have completed internship.
Emoluments:Rs.15600-39100 + (G.P) 6600 p.m. + other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- JUNIOR RESIDENT
QUALIFICATION :-M.B.B.S. Degree with internship completion certificate.
EMOLUMENTS:Rs. 15600-39100+ (G.P) 5400 p.m. + usual allowances as per rules
Selection Procedure for Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi – Senior Resident& More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on9/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident& More Vacancies vacancy in Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi:
- All posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- The candidate having Registration with the respective state can appear for interview but in case of selection they have to submit the DMC Registration within one month of Joining.
- Reservation for SC, ST & Physically handicapped persons will be made as per rules.
- Upper age limit for Senior Residents for eligibility will be 33 years & for Junior Resident is 30 years, if no candidate available then 40 years age in accordance of circular no. F. No. 121/26/2010 H&FW / 1996-2045 dated 10.06.11 issued by H &FW Department, Govt. of N.C.T of Delhi may be considered. Relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST, OBC & Physical handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to follow hospital wide policies.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents alongwith one number of attested photocopies of all testimonial / certificates and one passport size photograph.
- The candidates should report one hour before the time of interview.
- If no suitable candidate with PG qualification in the Radiology department is available then candidates
- with three years experience in the specialty in the specialty will also be considered
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :9/9/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016