Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior/ Senior Resident for M.B.B.S/ PG Degree/ Diploma holders on December 04, 2014
Company name :Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi
Posts :Junior/ Senior Resident
Qualification : M.B.B.S/ PG Degree/ Diploma
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 20
Walk in Interview :04-12-2014
Details of Post :
Junior/ Senior Resident
A Walk-in-interview for appointment to following posts will be held as per details given below, in the conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony Delhi-110031:
Name & No of Post :
- Senior Resident
- Pediatrics 06
- Anaesthesia 04
- Radiology 03
- Pediatric Surgery 04
- Junior Resident 03
The details of eligibility conditions are given below:-
- SENIOR RESIDENT QUALIFICATION for Sl no- 1,2 & 3 M.B.B.S. with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university. The candidate must have completed internship.
- QUALIFICATION for Sl no- 4 For Pediatric Surgery M.S( General Surgery) or equivalent. If no suitable candidate with PG Qualification is available then candidates with 03 years’ experience in the Pediatric Surgery specialty will also be considered for appointment.
- Emoluments: Rs.15600-39100 + (G.P) 6600 p.m. + other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- QUALIFICATION :- M.B.B.S. Degree with internship completion certificate.
- EMOLUMENTS: Rs. 15600-39100+ (G.P) 5400 p.m. + usual allowances as per rules.
HOW TO APPLY :
- All posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- The candidate having Registration with the respective state can appear for interview but in case of selection they have to submit the DMC Registration within one month of Joining.
- Reservation for SC, ST & Physically handicapped persons will be made as per rules.
- Upper age limit for Senior Residents for eligibility will be 33 years & for Junior Resident is 30 years, if no candidate available then 40 years age in accordance of circular no. F. No. 121/26/2010 H&FW / 1996-2045 dated 10.06.11 issued by H&FW Department, Govt. of N.C.T of Delhi may be considered. Relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST, OBC & Physical handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to follow hospital wide policies.
- If no suitable candidate is found, candidate with post doctorate degree in pediatric surgery will be considered.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents alongwith one number of attested photocopies of all testimonial / certificates and one passport size photograph.
- The candidates should report one hour before the time of interview.
- A security deposit of Rs. 15,000/- in the shape of F.D.R with minimum validity of one year in the favour of Director, CNBC shall be submitted by the selected candidates at the time of joining. If he/she resigns before completion of 89 days the aforesaid amount shall be for feited.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :04-12-2014
VENUE : CHACHA NEHRU BAL CHIKITSALAYA (An Autonomous Institute under Govt. of NCT of Delhi) Affiliated to Delhi University An Associate Hospital of Maulana Azad Medical College Geeta Colony : Delhi – 110031
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016