Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (CESC) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer/Assistant Accounts Officer for BE/M.Com/ICWA/MBA(Finance) holders
Company name : Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (CESC)
Posts : Assistant Engineer/Assistant Accounts Officer
Qualification : BE/M.Com/ICWA/MBA(Finance)
Salary : Rs.18380-32610/- P.M.
No of Post : 41
Location : Mysore
Last date to apply : 09.102014
Details of Post :
Assistant Engineer/Assistant Accounts Officer
Applications are invited from qualified and eligible candidates for the posts of 1. Assistant Engineer (Elec/Civil) in the pay scale of Rs.18380-510-18890- 570-20600-620-23080-700-25180-760-28220-850-30770-920-32610, 2. Assistant Accounts Officer in the pay scale of Rs. 18380-510- 18890-570- 20600-620-23080-700-25180-760-28220-850-30770-920-32610, in Chamundeswari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited, Mysore.
- Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer: 39 Posts (i) Electrical: 30 Posts (ii) Computer Engineering/ Information Science/ IT: 04 Posts (iii) Electronics and Telecommunication/ ECE: 04 Posts (iv) Civil: 01 Post
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 02 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 35 years for General Merit candidates, 38 years for Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Candidates, 40 years for SC/ ST and Category I candidates as on the last date fixed for receipt of application. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E (Electrical)/ AMIE in Electrical/ Computer Engineering/ Information Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Civil Engineering for Sr.No:1 Post, M.Com/ MBA (Finance)/ pass in ICWA for Sr.No:2 Post.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written exam.
Candidates should pay Rs.4000/- for General Category and Category I, IIA,IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates, Rs.2000/- for SC/ ST category candidates through DD drawn from Nationalised Banks drawn in favour of General Manager (A&HR), CESC, Mysore payable at Mysore.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.cescmysore.org from 09-09-2014 to 09-10-2014 by 17:00 Hrs.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION :
- Applications should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to CESC website www.cescmysore.org. Applications will not be accepted by any other mode.
- The candidates should fill up the e-mail ID and mobile number in the application since, future correspondence with them will be over e-mail (or SMS if necessary).
- The website will be kept open for submitting online applications from 09th September 2014, The last date for submission of application is 09th October 2014 upto 17.00 hours (5.00 p.m.)
- Candidates are allowed to apply only once and application once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Payment should be made by DDs obtained from Nationalised Banks only. DD should be drawn in favour of General Manager (A&HR), CESC, Mysore payable at Mysore.
- Fees paid once shall not be refunded under any circumstances or adjusted towards future recruitments.
- After submitting the application ONLINE the candidates should obtain the print-outs of acknowledgment and scanned copy of Demand Draft and produce as when called by the CESC, Mysore.
- Candidates should submit the application well in advance without waiting for the last date prescribed for submission.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- No person who has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who has been temporarily debarred or disqualified by the Union or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for Examination or Selections conducted by it shall ordinarily be appointed unless the Company after review of all the circumstances considers him/her suitable for such appointment.
- Candidates who obtain appointment by furnishing false information in the application are liable to be terminated.
- Postal address furnished in the application is final and no correspondence for change of address at a later date will be entertained.
- Before filling up the online application forms, the eligible candidates shall go through instructions made available in the website.
- Candidates are expected to know the criteria for claiming reservation under SC, ST, categories I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB as well as norms for horizontal reservation under each quota prevailing in Government of Karnataka as on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- The decision of CESC, Mysore in matters relating to eligibility of the candidates will be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form for appointment will be a disqualification.
- Original documents /testimonials /certificates /records, etc shall be produced for verification only when called for.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The CESC, Mysore reserves the right to cancel the Employment Notification during any stage and without prejudice to issue fresh Notification, if necessary.
- Candidates applied under Category, but selected under General, their appointment order will be issued only after receipt of Validity Certificate from the concerned authority, irrespective of their selection (General/Category).
- No correspondence or enquiries will be entertained from candidates about the recruitment process. All relevant information at various stages of recruitment will be made available on the official website www.cescmysore.org.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-09-2014.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-10-2014 by 17:00 Hrs.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09.102014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From CESC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016