Chandigarh Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed DEGREE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chandigarh Administration
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Clerk on or before 30/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Chandigarh Administration|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chandigarh Administration, Chandigarh|
Detail of Chandigarh Administration Clerk Recruitment:
Director Sports, Chandigarh Administration invites applications on the prescribed format for one post of Clerk (Reserved for OH Handicapped) in the pay scale of Rs.10300-34800+3200 Grade Pay. The applications should reach latest by 30-03-2015 upto 5.00.P.M. to the office of Sports Department at Sports Complex, Sector-42, Chandigarh. Applications received thereafter will not be entertained. Application format can be down loaded from the website of the Director Public Relations, U.T., Chandigarh i.e. http://chdpr.gov.in
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.10300-34800+3200 Grade Pay
- Educational & other Qualification 1) Bachelor’s Degree and proficiency in operation of Computer (word processing and spread sheet) and a speed of 30 words per minutes in English typewriting.
- Age as on 1-1-2015. Between 18 to 25 years. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC upper age relaxable to the extent in accordance with the instructions of the Government of India/Chandigarh Administration issued from time to time for the same. Upper age relaxable upto 5 years for other Departments servants in accordance with the instructions of Govt. of India. The departmental candidates who have rendered at least three years continuous service under Government may be allowed to compete alongwith candidates from the Employment Exchange/open market upto the age of 40 years in the case of General Candidates and 45 years in the case of SCs and STs.
Selection Procedure for Chandigarh Administration – Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Clerk Vacancy in Chandigarh Administration:
Government servants will be considered for interview only if their applications are received through proper channel. All the eligible candidates will be called for typewriting test in the speed prescribed. Candidates who qualify the typewriting test will be called for written test in General Knowledge including Mental ability. Logical Reasoning, IT, Current Affairs, History, Politics etc. and Proficiency in English Language and Grammar. Candidates called for interview will have to furnish the selfattested copies of the certificates/degrees/testimonials etc. at the time of interview. SUNIL BHATIA, PCSDirector Sports, Chandigarh Administration
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Chandigarh Administration|
|Other State Government jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017