Chandigarh Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Organizing Secretary through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chandigarh Administration.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Organizing Secretary. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/3/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Chandigarh Administration|
|Vacancy Name||Organizing Secretary|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||7/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy|| Director Social Welfare Office, Additional Town Hall Building 3rd Floor, Sector –
Detail of Chandigarh Administration Organizing Secretary Recruitment:
REQUIRED ONE ORGANIZING SECRETARY FOR INDIAN COUNCIL FOR CHILD WELFARE, U.T. BRANCH, CHANDIGARH, BAL BHAWAN, SECTOR-23B, CHANDIGARH ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR ONE YEAR.
- Age : 35-58 year. In case of retired employees after superannuation of the age of 58 years, the upper age limit shall be 60 years.
- Qualification : Graduate with 5 years administrative experience with Leadership and Supervisory skills, Good Communication skill, Good Computer skill, ability to work with people at different levels, Influencing and analytical skills, Team building capacity, Coordinating and Supervising ability, should be able to Facilitate and support the functioning of crèches/Prayaas. Supervision and monitoring of office, all the staff employed Coordinating and supervising all training and Capacity building programme undertaken by ICCW, ability to coordinate all issues with different departments of U.T. Administration. Preferably some Gazetted officer/Group ‘B’ of Govt/Semi Govt or Retired Army Officer.
- Wages/Salary : Rs. 25000/- per month (consolidated)
Selection Procedure for Chandigarh Administration – Organizing Secretary Post:
- Written Test on 7/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Organizing Secretary vacancy in Chandigarh Administration:
Attend for interview with complete Bio –Data alongwith attested copies of testimonials and original certificate and one passport size photograph on 07.04.2015 at 9.00 a.m at Director Social Welfare Office, Additional Town Hall Building 3rd Floor, Sector – 17, Chandigarh.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 7/4/2015
Director Social Welfare Office, Additional Town Hall Building 3rd Floor, Sector – 17, Chandigarh.
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016