Chandigarh Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Officer cum General Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed B.Tech,M.Com,CA,ICWA,Diploma an apply for the new recruitment notification from Chandigarh Administration.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Officer cum General Manager & More Vacancies on or before 20/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Chandigarh Administration
Vacancy Name:Project Officer cum General Manager & More Vacancies
Total No Of Vacancy:07
Last Date To Apply For This Job:20/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy:Chandigarh Administration,
Detail Of Chandigarh Administration Project Officer cum General Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Project Officer cum General Manager:-Educational Qualification:- B.Tech. in Mech. Engg./Automobile Engg. and computer Savvy. Preference will be given to those having MBA with B.Tech /Automobile Engg.
- Experience : Seeking minimum 8 years experience, experience of handling workshop/ Depot related activities in heavy transport sector and in I.T. domain .Salary :- Rs. 10.00 lac per annum (Negotiable) ITS Manager:Educational Qualification: Master degree (preferred MBA-fulltime) with Technology background (preferred B.Tech-IT/ECE/CSEExperience : • Worked as Team Leader handling team of at least 4 while implementing all aspects of the planning, design, implementation, integration and operations & monitoring of Intelligent Systems. •At least 5 Years experience in Information Technology domain with demonstrated experience of working with following areas like preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) and Request For Proposal (RFP) of project(s) related to Intelligent Systems. Working knowledge of GIS mapping and GIS based decision making •
- Experience in the transportation operations sector would be preferred. • Understanding of State Transportation Undertaking (STU) needs and operational management capabilities of buses are desired.Salary :- Rs. 7.00 Lakh per annum (Negotiable)
- Procurement SpecialistEducation qualification: B.Tech in Mechanical /Automobile Engg./IT/ECE/CSE
- Experience :At least 2 Years experience in procurement of Materials for Govt. / Public sector organization with total experience of at least 6 years of working with following areas: Cont… P/3 3-Preparation of Request For Proposal (RFP) of project(s) related to Intelligent Systems/Automobile Sector.
- Bid Evaluation and Management of Information Technology (IT) based projects/Automobile Sector. Working knowledge of GFR , World Bank procurement guidelines would be preferred. Understanding of State Transportation Undertaking (STU) needs and operational management capabilities of buses are desired.
- Salary: Rs.7.00 Lakh per annum (Negotiable)
- Field EngineerEducation qualification: Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile ECE/IT/CSE Network certification would be preferred
- .Experience:At least 2 years experience in installation and commissioning of IT communication infrastructure including PIS Board, Networking (OFC, WLAN, routers and firewall), handling server, databases.
- Experience in ITS like Automatic Vehicle Location, CCTV etc.Salary: Consolidated 3.5 lakhs INR (Negotiable)
- Electronics & Communication Expert (ICT Expert)
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech in IT/ECE/CSE or related field. Networking and/or desired experience related certification is desirable. Master degree (IT/CSE/ECE or related field)is preferred.
- Experience required:At least 3 Years experience in Information Technology domain with demonstrated experience of working with following areas: (a) Technical Bid Evaluation of Information Technology (IT) based projects. (b) Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); Networking (esp in WiFi, LAN, PIS Boards); handling database & servers and sound in security management (knowledge of firewall etc.) (c) Working knowledge of GIS mapping. (d) Experience in the transportation operations would be preferred. (e) Understanding of State Transportation Undertaking (STU) needs and operational management capabilities of buses are desired.
- Salary :- Rs. 5.00 Lakh per annum. (Negotiable)
- Accounts Officer:Candidate shall be well versed with managing commercial accounts / double entry system/conversant with tally software.
- Educational Qualification:, M.Com, CA Inter/ICWA, Computer Savvy and having tally accounts/ double entry.Experience : 5-8 years experience
- Salary: Rs. 3.50 lakh per annum (Negotiable)
Selection Procedure For Chandigarh Administration- Project Officer cum General Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Officer cum General Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy In Chandigarh Administration:
Chandigarh Transport Undertaking (CTU) through its SPV, in the process of installation and monitoring of Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) and modernization of city bus services is looking for a Project Management Team. The various positions for the Team on contractual basis for three years (extendable upto 5 Years) are- (A) Project Officer cum General Manager(01) (B) ITS Manager(01) (C)Procurement Specialist(01) (D) Field Engineer (02) (E) ICT Expert(01) (F) Accounts Officer (01). For details regarding job description, salaries etc., please visit www.chdctu.gov.in. Mail CV in PDF format at email@example.com . Online applications must reach this office on or before 20.05.2015 by 05.00 P.M. positively. No application will be received by hand or through post.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/05/2015