Chandigarh Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofSenior Resident through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MS/MD, MDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chandigarh Administration.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 8/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Chandigarh Administration
Vacancy Name :Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 17 post
Salary : Na
Job Location :Chandigarh
Walk in date to Apply for this job : 8/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy :The office of DH&FW, Chandigarh
Detail of Chandigarh Administration Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Qualification : Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (M.D./M.S./MDS, D.M./M.Ch/DNB) OR equivalent in the concerned specialty (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council). If such candidates are not available in any particular speciality, those with postgraduate diploma can be considered
- Dept./No. of Post
Out of 17 posts, 5 posts are reserved for OBCs and 3 for SCs. Vacancies are tentative and can increase or decrease. The requisite qualification and age for engaging the Senior Residents are as under:-
- Age : Age limit for appointment to the positions of Senior Residents shall be 33 years in case of Post Graduates and 35 years in case Post doctoral degree holders as on 01 1.2015. The age limit is relax able as per Government instructions from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Chandigarh Administration -Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 8/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure forSenior Resident vacancy in Chandigarh Administration:
All the applicants / candidates should attend the walk-in-interview along with the Performa duly filled alongwith the attested documents and passport size photo pasted on the application Performa on dated 08.09.2015 at 9.15 AM in the office of DH&FW.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 8/9/2015
The office of DH&FW, Chandigarh
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016