Chandigarh Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification – Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GMCH/2EA2/2015/. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Chandigarh Administration.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Chandigarh Administration
Vacancy Name : Junior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 24 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Chandigarh
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 20/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: CHANDIGARH ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, Hospital Building, Block‐D, Level‐II, Sector 32‐B, Chandigarh 160 030
Detail of Chandigarh Administration Junior Residents Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview for filling-up the following vacant posts of Junior Residents (MBBS) for the remaining session of year 2015 i.e. ending upto 31.12.2015 will be held on 20.08.2015 at 10.00 AM in the office of Director Principal, (Room No. 210), Level – 2, Block D (Hospital Building), GMCH, Chandigarh
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|JUNIOR RESIDENTS (MBBS)||24||(i) MBBS (ii) Registered with State Medical Council Register/Medical Council of India. (iii) The candidates who have already completed their one year rotatory nternship/likely to complete internship on 31.05.2015 are eligible to apply.||As per Rules of Chandigarh Admissible.||The upper age limit shall be 30 years for MBBS candidates for Junior Residents.|
The Application Fee of ` 500/‐ (` 250/‐ in case of SC candidates) (non refundable), in the shape of Demand Draft payable at Chandigarh, drawn in favour of Director Principal, Government Medical College & Hospital, Sector – 32, Chandigarh alongwith the Application duly completed should be submitted on 20.08.2015 at 09.00 AM i.e. at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
Selection Procedure for Chandigarh Administration – Junior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 20/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Residents vacancy in Chandigarh Administration:
- Number of Vacancies whether General or Reserve posts are tentative and can be increased or decreased.
- The candidates belonging to their own category only will be considered against the aforesaid vacancies.
- The candidates already completed their tenure of Junior Residency are not eligible to apply.
- The Junior Residents, who have earlier worked in this institute and their services, were dispensed with on account of misconduct or otherwise by this institute, are not eligible to apply against these posts.
- The applicants should come with application duly completed in all respects in the prescribed format alongwith the attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, character certificate, medical registration certificate with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council, internship completion certificate, Mark Sheet of MBBS First Prof. Second Prof, Final Prof. Part-I and II, Caste/Community Certificate issued by the competent authority alongwith latest photograph alongwith non-refundable fee of ` 500/- (` 250/- in case of SC candidate(s) by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director Principal, GMCH, Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh on 20.08.2015 at 09.00 AM in the Board Room, 2nd Level, Block – D, Chandigarh.
- The applicants must also come with original Certificate/Testimonials. vii) Incomplete applications received without attested copies of above mentioned certificates will be rejected straightway.
- Applications submitted in any other format will be rejected.
- The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 20.08.2015 at 09.00 A.M in the office of Director Principal (Room No. 210), Level-2, Block-D(Hospital Building). GMCH, Chandigarh. The candidates are requested to be present at 9.00 A.M sharp on 20.08.2015 for filling the application form and verification of the requisite documents.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for the Walk-in- interview.
- Departments will be allotted as per the requirements of the hospital for Junior Residents (MBBS).
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/8/2015
CHANDIGARH ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, Hospital Building, Block‐D, Level‐II, Sector 32‐B, Chandigarh 160 030
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GMCH/2EA2/2015/.